Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Build back better, I mean green new deal, oh nvm Inflation Reduction Act.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Think about that, 87,000 more IRS agents. To go after the mega rich. Yeah right, wink, wink. If that were true, you wouldn't even need 8,000.

Bend over boys, it's a coming!
    They openly admit the 87000 is to audit small business.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

If they throw out more stimuli money and forgive student loans then it won’t matter the price of gas. They will vote for the dems for the free money no matter the cost.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

So this only passed the senate and not the house yet. There are actually a few house democrats that are not for this and the bill may die in the house. We’ll see

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    So this only passed the senate and not the house yet. There are actually a few house democrats that are not for this and the bill may die in the house. We’ll see
    I thought it already passed the house??
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    I dont pay attention anymore but I did go researching on this a little. And when I say little, I actually looked at a news source. Something I have not done in a while.

I “think” the first bill passed the house but manchin was the hold out in the senate. This version passed the senate but has not yet passed the house. With a few energy rich territories some of the dems have in TX they may not vote for the taxes on the energy companies. Which could be enough to keep this bill from passing.

This is my very limited and probably mistaken understanding of what’s going on.

Nope and rumors are unless SALT cap is removed it will not pass House

Kind of funny, Dumbocrats damned if they do and damned if they do not on this one

Dems been fighting SALT cap since DJT tax law change since it is their states that are affected the most
    Hell some states tried to say SALT was a "charitable deduction" and classify their states as Non Profit , that one was shot down quickly

Senate version did not remove cap as "promised" I am sure , this is a HUGE deduction to lot of folks, if they do not remove this they have egg on their face

Almost like making a motion and then voting against it

Typical Monkey F'in a Football
    Last edited by tprice; 08-09-2022 at 03:00 PM.

Passed the house……

It did so bend over cause we gettin fucked and can't do nothing about it!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

New 87,000 IRS agents along with the IRS buying up arms and ammunition…. Sooooo 2th curious do you think these new IRS agents will impact your day to day life at all or maybe your kids or grandkids later in life?

nope. Having however many IRS agents they have right now sure doesnt. Why would hiring more change my daily life? I am at work.

wait....because of an audit? isnt that like when they go through your taxes to see where you didnt follow the tax code and pay the right amount? So, my life should change because I'm scared I didnt do my taxes correctly? I keep trying to think of what the hell you are getting at but maybe I'm just slow. Help me out.

am I NOT supposed to be at work today bc the IRS is hiring?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    nope. Having however many IRS agents they have right now sure doesnt. Why would hiring more change my daily life? I am at work.

wait....because of an audit? isnt that like when they go through your taxes to see where you didnt follow the tax code and pay the right amount? So, my life should change because I'm scared I didnt do my taxes correctly? I keep trying to think of what the hell you are getting at but maybe I'm just slow. Help me out.

am I NOT supposed to be at work today bc the IRS is hiring?
    Na I just wanted to get you all flustered before you pull someones tooth today.

Idk how true this is. Got to do a little more research on it but.......

https://www.newsweek.com/irs-deletes...-force-1733352

what are they going to do rob you at gun point? They been robbing me all my life without a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    what are they going to do rob you at gun point? They been robbing me all my life without a gun.
    Maybe they want an amount you are unwilling to give? How much do you think you pay in taxes already? How much of every dollar you make goes to some form of government?

Maybe they want an amount you are unwilling to give? How much do you think you pay in taxes already? How much of every dollar you make goes to some form of government?
    They are convincing me to retire.

They are convincing me to retire.
    Have you paid attention to the taxes they want to introduce to retires?

Na I just wanted to get you all flustered before you pull someones tooth today.
    He don't pull teeth no more.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Have you paid attention to the taxes they want to introduce to retires?
    I guess i could work till i die. The commicrats dont like working people anyway.

Troof.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

A " Tax payer" that dies at his desk is one less to pay SS benefits, Medicare/ Medicaid to.

Pay into the Ponzi scheme that is Social Security all your life, "retire" at 67, die at 69 or 70 . More winning for the .gov
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.