Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Build back better, I mean green new deal, oh nvm Inflation Reduction Act.

Default Build back better, I mean green new deal, oh nvm Inflation Reduction Act.

So it passed party line vote with the great VP breaking the tie. 80,000 plus employees added to the irs that’s great news ya know we need more people regulating taxes oh and don’t worry about inflation the added spending is mostly going in the pockets of those in high places while they raise taxes…….

Can we go back to a government that did nothing…… that to late?? Would be curious to see how much of this ends back in politicians pockets along with the millions we keep sending Ukrainian…… How much longer until China attacks and we get boots on the ground in Twain.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

You can’t pay the no good’ers without making sure the one that work pay their fair share.

Makes me want to atlas shrug the whole thing.

Can I put a sailboat on an ebt card?
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

I got a feeling the Patels are alot smarter at avoiding taxes than the 80 thousand new employees are at finding it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 08-07-2022 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I got a feeling the Patels are alot smarter at avoiding taxes than the 80 thousand new ol employees are at finding it.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    You just told the truth!!!!

You mean another 80,000 New democratic voters.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Shocker, Democrats=BIGGER GOVERNMENT

Surely this crap will not pass all the way through

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    Shocker, Democrats=BIGGER GOVERNMENT

Surely this crap will not pass all the way through
    I think it’s awaiting Brandon’s signature.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Passed the house and senate. I’m sure it will be signed as soon as possible then he will have covid again for a 3rd time and disappear. Until it’s time to talk about student loans and stimulus checks again.

FJB
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

LGB…
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Only democrats could believe that more reckless spending could reduce inflation. Talk about stuck on stupid.

One. World. Gubmint.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Those additional employees would be better suited working for the Border Patrol.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Think about that, 87,000 more IRS agents. To go after the mega rich. Yeah right, wink, wink. If that were true, you wouldn't even need 8,000.

Bend over boys, it's a coming!

this guy...."God knows what else"....unreal.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...what_else.html

Sky news doesn't cut him any slack either....they're just laughing.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B194&FORM=VIRE

They are not going after the mega rich. The mega rich are legally using loopholes they paid to get in the tax code like it or not. Hey the tax code, regulations, and guidance is over 75,000 pages. What could possible not be in there. You can't provide the loopholes then beat them down for using the loopholes you provided and were likely paid to put in in the first place. Here is the big clue when you hear about large corporations paying their fair share or higher taxes, Consumers pay all taxes either directly or passed on by the large corps.

I read somewhere that a family making over $100k will incur $10k in new taxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    Only democrats could believe that more reckless spending could reduce inflation. Talk about stuck on stupid.

This will be there take on it, Inflation is at a 40 (FORTY) year HIGH. I am sure it will trickle back down but THEY will take credit for it with this stupid bill

Quote Originally Posted by darealdeal View Post
    Passed the house and senate. I’m sure it will be signed as soon as possible then he will have covid again for a 3rd time and disappear. Until it’s time to talk about student loans and stimulus checks again.

This will probably happen in mid October just before mid term elections.

Hell at this point just cross our fingers we get control of House or Senate if not both come November. Hate to say this but gas needs to stay above $4gallon till then
    Last edited by tprice; 08-08-2022 at 05:10 PM.

The democrat party is on a suicide mission.