Thread: Debo getting paid

Default Debo getting paid

Great to see Debo Samuel getting his reward. Young man is heck of a talent and very cool from Upstate of SC

Heck of a talent

3 yrs $73 million with $58 guaranteed

He is solid. No massages either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the BEE strikes again, sports section this time…

7E17671D-A06C-4151-BD83-D3EC2BA6F76B.jpg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Cardinals' DeAndre Hopkins on failed PED test, suspension: 'I wish the rule wasn’t so black and white'
    DeAndre Hopkins will miss the first six games of the season

By Ryan Gaydos | Fox News

DeAndre Hopkins will miss the first six games of the regular season for the Arizona Cardinals because of a failed performance-enhancing drug test.

Hopkins said Saturday he didn’t think he should’ve been served with the discipline because only a trace amount of the banned substance Ostarine was found in his blood.

"I’ve never taken any of that kind of stuff," the All-Pro wide receiver said at training camp, via Arizona Sports. "If you know about what it is, it can be in shampoo, it can be in a lot of different things. Obviously the NFL is very black and white, so of course, I wish the rule wasn’t so black and white. It is what it is.

"It’s hard to know when something gets contaminated at a trace amount when you’re not working at the manufacturing company."

Hopkins said he never found where the contaminant came from and added he would’ve liked more time to fight the suspension. He ended up dropping the appeal.

"It’s hard to know what you can eat, what you can do when you’re not in control of manufacturing anything or what goes through a conveyor belt, you know what I’m saying?" he said. "So, obviously, I do think that rules should change. But like I said, that stuff, it’ll work itself out, and I’ve never taken anything. I barely take vitamins."

Hopkins is allowed to play in preseason games and participate in training camp. He can re-join the team’s active roster following the sixth game of his suspension.

Hopkins is a five-time Pro Bowler and three-time All-Pro wide receiver. He is about to enter his third season with the Cardinals after Arizona acquired him in a blockbuster 2020 trade with the Houston Texans.

Since then, he’s been one of the top targets for Kyler Murray. He played all 16 games in his first season with Arizona and was selected to a Pro Bowl. He had 115 catches for 1,407 yards and six touchdowns. He only managed to play in 10 games in 2021 due to injuries. He had 42 catches for 572 yards and eight touchdowns.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/cardi...nt-black-white

Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

That ostarine's a real pain in the butt.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

So what you wash your hair with can get into your blood? Got it.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    That ostarine's a real pain in the butt.
    Those 2 could be all universe without cheating, but it is in the blood...

it's the culture up thar