Thread: Aeschynomene and Alyce clover weed control.

Default Aeschynomene and Alyce clover weed control.

I thought the food plot book I own contained the chemical and rate but it does not. Is anyone familiar with this? I am 99% sure clethodim and 24-db could be used but unsure of the rate. Thanks In advance. I have mostly grass weeds with a few broadleafs.

I use a pint to the acre of clethodim and 2 quarts to the acre of butyrac on durana….I would think it’d be the same….but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

I use a pint per acre but no butyrac because I have chicory. It might be kind of hot to spray right now.

Butyrac or 24DB for Broadleaf weeds
    Fusillade or Clethodim for Grasses
    Be sure to use a good NIS

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimeduckhunter View Post
    Butyrac or 24DB for Broadleaf weeds
    Fusillade or Clethodim for Grasses
    Be sure to use a good NIS
    No surfactant with Butyrac. I’m pretty sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

we always planted it without anything else so we could spray with poast for the grasses and mow at medium height for the broadleaf

good luck. the deer love it
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Quote Originally Posted by GBelly View Post
    we always planted it without anything else so we could spray with poast for the grasses and mow at medium height for the broadleaf

good luck. the deer love it
    I think moving forward I won't plant the chicory. I'm not sure they really eat it.