Thread: Pressure Washer-Simpson 3100psi?

Default Pressure Washer-Simpson 3100psi?

Looking for an around the house 3000+/- psi unit in the $350 range. Actually considered electric so my kids don't blow the siding off the house and destroy my new deck I just built, but they don't seem to have enough juice to get the the job done quick enough for me. The Simpson Megashot 3100 2.3 gpm looks like what I might get. Anyone have any experience with them?
    Last edited by hickory; 07-19-2022 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Bought it

I've used a 2200 psi/2.7 gpm unit I bought at Sam's club 25 years ago for residential tasks. I'm glad I got the 2.7 gpm unit. IMHO, 2.3 gpm might be on the low side of flow rates to allow you to get to some of the higher peaks around the house even with a decent ladder. Sorry, no experience with the Simpson Megashot.

Get you a predator pressure washer from harbor freight. They work great and are priced great
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Don’t know about the gpm, but I’ve had a 3000psi-ish Simpson with a Honda engine for 5 or so years and it is a tank. I’d love to know how many hours I’ve put on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Don’t know about the gpm, but I’ve had a 3000psi-ish Simpson with a Honda engine for 5 or so years and it is a tank. I’d love to know how many hours I’ve put on it.
    X2. It does need some carb cleaning at the moment though. Needs choke 1/2 out to run full bore.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by quack head 11 View Post
    Get you a predator pressure washer from harbor freight. They work great and are priced great
    What I got and no problems in 3 years
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"