Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gettin it done

... but it just ain't the same when it ain't youren. Its like duck hunting with a guide - sure its fun, but it just isn't the same when you're a passenger.

I guess it could be, but most of my friends with boats are just rubberheads with 3x too much confidence in their abilities, and that takes a lot of the fun out of it.
    Carla Dee

Originally posted by mirroman:
    There you go again JR, wanting to be like your hero 2th... [img]graemlins/devil-flip.gif[/img]
    ...atleast I don't want to be like your hero KRT [img]graemlins/fu2.gif[/img]

You're right CD. If you can't do it yourself, stay home. The exception is, going with a buddy with whom you are comfortable, who values your opinion, and is willing to try it your way (sometimes). This is a person with whom you can argue one minute, and who will forget about the argument 3 minutes later. This, needless to say, is a rare individual, someone to hold in highest esteem.

I have no idea what it would be like to get on a boat and do nothing but drink beer and reel in a few fish.

$20 worth of gas....As opposed to $200,

Couple throws of 6ft net....Instead of a 12ft,

Scootin' around in 1ft chop....Instead of 4-6s,

Watchin' a cork or rod tip whilest greasin' my lips with "yard bird" or "oinker chops"... and not having to hold on to something,

Unhooking the aluminium barge in the driveway and walking away,

I COULD LEARN TO LIKE THIS SKINNY WATER STUFF!!

FW,You couldn't be regulated to being a "Bridge Monkey" or "Salon Slug" if someone held a gun on you!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    \"BANG BANG...Wish they\'d give me some bullets for this gun!\"....Joey from \"Shane\"