Thread: Terminal List

Default Terminal List

The Left is going out of their way to pour the hate on this "Anti woke" Chris Pratt series on Prime. May be worth checking out...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11743610/

It's a good show. Follows the book of the same title almost to a T. Jack Carr's James Reece books are on par with Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp, Brad Taylor's Pike Logan and Brad Thor's Scott Harvath series. We have two more episodes left and I hope they do the next two books as well because they are even better than the first one.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 07-07-2022 at 01:54 PM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I'm just getting into it, like episode 2 or so. I won't go into it for fear of spoilers for someone else. But there are a few scenes so far that have really elicited strong emotions, high and low.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

He's good and has come a long way from Parks and Rec.

I was hesitant; couldn't picture him playing hard believably. First few minutes felt like I was right but after that couldn't stop watching. Been groggy at work all week this week staying up way too late binge watching. Best show I've seen in a while
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I also think there was some messaging related to current events. Wont spoil it.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

How much is prime video per month? I've never used anything but Dish

I as others was hesitant to watch it and the first episode wasn't encouraging. Hung in there for the 2nd episode and the story got better. Binge watched it over a few nights and really enjoyed it.
    The last episode ended with a great, WTH plot twist.
    Really good show and recommend it.

Have not watched the series, but have listened to the books on audible. Really enjoyed the books. 3 total in the series.

Kind of torn. Want to watch the show, but was planning on reading the books eventually. Doubt I’ll read the books if I watch the show first.

Quote Originally Posted by CUgunner View Post
    Have not watched the series, but have listened to the books on audible. Really enjoyed the books. 3 total in the series.
    Five books in the series to date with #6 due next year.

Show is real good. Pretty close to the book with a few minor changes.

Author Jack Carr has a brief cameo. He’s a great guy and patriot. The books are worth reading

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.