Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Incompetence in Edgefield (NWTF)

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Not necessarily a comment about NWTF but any non-profit...

Many, if not most, closing in on all, non-profits are simply a self-funding trusts for the "executives" that "work" there. Find a sappy cause that instantly and easily makes folks want to separate from their money. Come up with a logo and slogan, direct mail and, now, a website. You can be a millionaire without ever having to work or take risks. If things aren't moving quickly enough for you, you can adopt the mafia model. Send some goons out to big money corporations and threaten to have the mindless masses picket their head office unless they become an annual contributor to your worthy cause. Not only do you get a big salary, you get built-in tax deductions on just about all your expenses.
    You’re not wrong, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re responding to a thread about nonsense when you should be working on Day 2 of your African awakening.

They really love to rape call makers and poor mouth while they make millions in one weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    The NWTF is a joke! It cares nothing about the betterment of the wild turkey and only cares about the money it can make from donors and sponsors. That's why F TFT and Mossy Oak with the stamp got my money. Screw the NWTF
    NWTF
    Notable expenses Percent of total expenses
    Executive compensation $968,227 27.1%
    Professional fundraising fees $0
    Other salaries and wages $729,228 20.4%

So if I'm reading this right, 47% of their expenses is payroll......
    Last edited by buckpro; 07-08-2022 at 12:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    The NWTF is a joke! It cares nothing about the betterment of the wild turkey and only cares about the money it can make from donors and sponsors. That's why F TFT and Mossy Oak with the stamp got my money. Screw the NWTF
    lulz

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Not necessarily a comment about NWTF but any non-profit...

Many, if not most, closing in on all, non-profits are simply a self-funding trusts for the "executives" that "work" there. Find a sappy cause that instantly and easily makes folks want to separate from their money. Come up with a logo and slogan, direct mail and, now, a website. You can be a millionaire without ever having to work or take risks. If things aren't moving quickly enough for you, you can adopt the mafia model. Send some goons out to big money corporations and threaten to have the mindless masses picket their head office unless they become an annual contributor to your worthy cause. Not only do you get a big salary, you get built-in tax deductions on just about all your expenses.
    I wish I had figured all that out a decade or two back. I'd be sitting on some nice properties right now.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

pretty much nothings changed at that place since the last yahoo’s.
    Windows Down!

If you are on the fence about NWTF, I’d suggest looking up what they received in PPP cash. Something to the tune of $5.5M…
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    If you are on the fence about NWTF, I’d suggest looking up what they received in PPP cash. Something to the tune of $5.5M…
    That's a pretty hefty payroll...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    You’re not wrong, but that doesn’t change the fact that you’re responding to a thread about nonsense when you should be working on Day 2 of your African awakening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Leave El-cb out of this...

Unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I have all but quit the liquor and sticker groups. Conservation sits backseat to perpetuating their existence.

Same here, gave up on those years ago.

I've been waiting for my slam cert for two years. Every quarter I send them an email, and the response is its on the way.