Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Listen to them

Default Listen to them

Hear what they are saying because unlike the right they mean what they say. They are openly telling you now after calling all of the Mergie Masters of the world "conspiracy theorists" for over a decade.

"The Liberal World Order"...

If it's not broke, don't fix it. The "orchestrate unrest, to to war to quell, dupe dummies, make money" business plan is obviously effective.

What's funny is the bulk of the price increase was prior to Ukraine, but lemmings buy it the bait and switch.

Oh, saudis allegedly flew airplanes into towers so we're invading Iraq? Makes perfect sense.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Remember when we were told Ukraine was winning and they just needed a tad more money? Roughly $100 billion dollars of fresh, new US deficit later we're being told it'll last years.

This is "just 2 weeks" all over again. Just a different category.

I have always believed this to be their intent. They are traitors.

I saw where some don't think America deserves a birthday party this year, its us vs them.

One thing they have that republicans don’t is a plan.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Hear what they are saying because unlike the right they mean what they say. They are openly telling you now after calling all of the Mergie Masters of the world "conspiracy theorists" for over a decade.

"The Liberal World Order"...

JABIII, you're right, and there are a lot of members here who owe Mergie an apology, IMO. I never bought into the Q claims and fantasies, although I wished they'd been real, but pretty much everything else was close or on the money.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Until you realize they are all on the same team.

Republicans have had their share of the power plenty of times. Yet, here we are. I hope I'm wrong, we will look back in about two years.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post

Republicans have had their share of the power plenty of times. Yet, here we are. I hope I'm wrong, we will look back in about two years.
    Their plan is as usual. Talk a big game to get elected, do nothing once elected. I don't know if they're really all on the same team but most of them are.

Take our beloved Lindsey Graham for example. There's nothing remotely Conservative about him, except during the months leading up to his possible re-election.

Today's Democrat party is mostly composed of hard Left ideology who all fight hard and have the same goals. Today's Republican party is a few true Conservatives, the rest are the Mitt Romney/Lindsey Graham type who may as well just register with the "D" side. They talk big talk but don't walk the walk. That's why nothing is accomplished when Republicans have power.
    Last edited by JimmyD714; 07-01-2022 at 12:07 PM.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

What is so bad we can't do nothing about. Voting is fixed so what can be done outside of a uprising, civil war---etc.? Nothing is the answer except pray for the children!!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

It will be interesting to see how the November elections go. That could be the biggest scam ever pulled off.
    At least I'm housebroken.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post

I agree. Take Social Security for example. It was secure till Johnson cracked open the piggy bank and stole the money to pay for his massive welfare program. I have been listening to them putting SS in a lock box and fixing SS ever since. the reason the republicans haven't fixed SS is the same as the commicrats, they don't want to fix it. Same with immigration, welfare, gun control, crime, and infrastructure. There is no will to do it as there is nothing in it for them.
    Last edited by centurian; 07-01-2022 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Nitz View Post
    It will be interesting to see how the November elections go. That could be the biggest scam ever pulled off.
    Maybe a War, or some other emergency, crisis , etc… will happen and they’ll find a way around elections this time. IMO if they had any intentions of having elections this fall the powers that be wouldn’t be doing the things they are. Blatant governance against the will of the electorate is not due to ignorance or stupidity. As said, they do have a plan, look at the US and NATO troop buildup in Eastern Europe. Every time there are talks of negotiations between Russia and the Ukrainian side it seems we do something to head that off. Curious.
    We are funding both sides of that war by sanctions that are only hurting us while enriching Putin, and printing the dollar out of relevance to the world.
    The 204 billion from the Russian oligarchs to the Biden gang was one hell of an investment.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Need I remind y'all we have had the best two weeks in many a year. There are five Supreme Court decisions that came our way. Thank you Trump.

Name the last time republicans controlled the house, the senate by 60 votes, and the president simultaneously.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I read last night the covid 5 or what ever is expected to be the worst varriant to hit and is to hit in July. I am sorry but every time i hear about the red wave coming in November i get a really bad feeling. Been given false hope before. This is ripe for another steal.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    Ironically, The Fruit of Islam, a sect of Nation of Islam, say the exact same thing. They believe that they are the 5% and refer to themselves as the poor righteous teachers.

Oh, and they believe white people were made in a lab by a mad scientist
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    I read last night the covid 5 or what ever is expected to be the worst varriant to hit and is to hit in July. I am sorry but every time i hear about the red wave coming in November i get a really bad feeling. Been given false hope before. This is ripe for another steal.
    The worst one lol. Instead of 99.6% survival it's just 99.0%. Be afraid!

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Need I remind y'all we have had the best two weeks in many a year. There are five Supreme Court decisions that came our way. Thank you Trump.

Name the last time republicans controlled the house, the senate by 60 votes, and the president simultaneously.

Probably just a pull a few more flags off a pole because of feelings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

America was fleeced for 20+ years in the desert. That’s over. They want to fleece us for another 20. Our politicians are exporting our blood, sweat amd tears to themselves and their globalist buddies. They have been for decades. That’s where your tax dollars go. And we have to print money for the shit that needs to be done at home.