Thread: Need to pee?

Default Need to pee?

Rich New Yorkers Undergo Bizarre Surgical Procedure To Cut Pee Breaks On Way To Hamptons

6/29/2022

Wealthy New Yorkers headed to the tony Hamptons are getting a surgical procedure that allows them to endure bumper-to-bumper traffic without having to pee, according to Insider.com. One doctor says he is doing up to a dozen of the operations per week as summer beach season moves into full swing.

For men, the procedure is officially known as prostate artery embolization. For women, it is dubbed “bladder botox.”

Shusterman told Insider he’s seen demand for the operation skyrocket this spring as the rich flock to their multi-million-dollar summer homes on the tip of Long Island.

The men’s procedure, which shrinks the prostate by restricting blood flow to it, takes about an hour and costs $20,000. For women, the answer to annoying pee breaks involves having a small scope inserted through the urethra to inject botox. It stays effective for six months, Shusterman said, and costs a tenth of what the male solution runs.
    https://www.dailywire.com/news/rich-...ay-to-hamptons

I would be pissed.

Only the poor people do that, the rest just fly to the hamptons in their helicopters.

30oz gatorade bottle has never let me down

Talk about pissin' your money away...
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

^^mouth isn't wide enough for me
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Only the poor people do that, the rest just fly to the hamptons in their helicopters.
    You can say that again.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

We will certainly not read 10 years from now about some horrible side effect this causes, right?

My father-in-law had some prostate thing done so he wouldn't have to get up multiple times during the night to pee. This may be it. I didn't get into details about his twig and berries.