Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marine Radio

Do you really want a head unit? Do you listen to the radio or your music app? Get a bluetooth amp to mount inside the console and run speakers from there. Damn all the extra expense for something you probably don't need.

I spent the last couple months trying to figure out how I was going to upgrade the stereo system on my boat. After looking at replacement speakers, running new wires, keeping up with technology I realized Sonos speakers are the way to go. Bluetooth and done. Expandable and waterproof as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

I have an inexpensive Dual FM/Am/Bluetooth/USB that dropped right in the
    useless water speedometer hole and it has been perfect. Bought better speakers and it sounds great.
    I have over 1000 songs on a USB flashdrive and usually just plug it in or bluetooth to my iPhone
    FM.jpg
    USB.jpg
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-27-2022 at 09:20 PM.

https://www.jlaudio.com/collections/...receiver-91126

This is what I have on my High Tide. It's connected to a simple toggle switch, wired into a 600 watt amp and two 8" speakers. Amp and speakers are both Powerbass.

Quote Originally Posted by SCmudder7071 View Post
    https://www.jlaudio.com/collections/...receiver-91126

This is what I have on my High Tide. It's connected to a simple toggle switch, wired into a 600 watt amp and two 8" speakers. Amp and speakers are both Powerbass.
    that will plug right into my sonic hub, right?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton