Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 for 3

Default 3 for 3

SCOTUS goes three for three

High school football coach scores big win at Supreme Court over post-game prayer

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hig...st-game-prayer

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

Not SCOTUS, but another good deed done.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

^^^ Finally, a victory for the common sense crowd. You can be whomever/whatever you wanna claim to be. Until it affects other people. The L's and G's are gonna clash with the T's. Don't which way the B's will go. Heh heh.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 06-27-2022 at 10:43 AM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Hopefully #4 is banning drag queens from being within a mile radius of children.

Like a great man once said " WINNING!"

that SOB is winning and he aint even in office
    Last edited by Frank1; 06-28-2022 at 08:26 AM.

if they side with West Virginia in West Virginia vs EPA it will be a clean sweep of EPIC Proportions.

If they side with West Virginia, the alphabet agencies will be stripped of lawmaking power, as they should be. Congress will actually have to go to work and pass laws instead of alphabet rules.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/one-...bortion-ruling
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    if they side with West Virginia in West Virginia vs EPA it will be a clean sweep of EPIC Proportions.

If they side with West Virginia, the alphabet agencies will be stripped of lawmaking power, as they should be. Congress will actually have to go to work and pass laws instead of alphabet rules.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/one-...bortion-ruling
    Good. Hopefully it will put a muzzle on the ATF as well.

Pun intended.

you mean a muzzlebrake?

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Good. Hopefully it will put a muzzle on the ATF as well.

Pun intended.
    (golf clap)

Well done.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

In regards to the ATF, I pray their capricious definition of what an NFA firearm is and their 1.5 billion annual budget will be neutered and I can make or buy a suppressor at my discretion without being fingerprinted and documented like a criminal, or felon on parole.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Does anyone else feel lately like the momentum is shifting in America? I try not to get my hopes up too much in regards to politics but dang there have been some good decisions lately.

The pendulum is doing pendulum shit, bo.

The backswing is always ugly.
    DILLIGAF

Quote Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
    The backswing is always ugly.
    IT will come. likely in the manner of adding justices.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Tomorrow at 10am EST

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyD714 View Post
    Does anyone else feel lately like the momentum is shifting in America? I try not to get my hopes up too much in regards to politics but dang there have been some good decisions lately.
    i think the abortion talk will have a large effect on the swing. I dont like what might happen...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i think the abortion talk will have a large effect on the swing. I dont like what might happen...
    Lots of angry white women. Lots... and they always vote the emotional vote. Fucking 19th Amendment.

That was the dems and left intention all along. Why you think it got leaked before this latest election and the one getting rigged in November.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

do you think they should have put it off for political reasons?

If its RIGHT, it doesnt matter when its announced. Its what we believe, put it on a billboard. If republicans lose an election over it, so what? There will be children born that would have been murdered.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud