Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: a2z

Kevin called me this morning, we had a nice long conversation, so we're pretty much best friends. He's the KRT of best friends, even if he never takes me turkey hunting.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by KRT View Post
    Lmao and a educational experience
    Still was a good day! I’ll be hitting you up in another 10k for some toyos and a tranny flush.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Still was a good day! I’ll be hitting you up in another 10k for some toyos and a tranny flush.
    Hold up bruh, y'all need to keep that kinda shit in private.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Hold up bruh, y'all need to keep that kinda shit in private.....
    Well it is still June. Maybe there is a discount till the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I got a 2XL hoodie I'll trade someone.....

So is this why you are driving my durango all over town? Just to be cool like me?

You are the KRT of KRTness.

Dont worry about people (like me). Worry about your wife and daughter. The rest will work itself out.

I do look forward to a 2nd shop opening, though....

Let me get that, I'm sure it's pretty snug on you. May be a little tight on my biceps but I'll make it work
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

shit head
    More fuel = more boost!!

I met Kevin through my brother, who has cut his yard for years now. I work nearly every day whether my full time job or doing yard work for a rental company and still help my brother when he needs it. I feel like Lazarus begging from the rich man nearly every day laboring, only to go home to have the dog lick my wounds. Kevin has always treated my brother and I very well. Every time I poke my head in his office he took the time to have a conversation, never treated me like a yard boy. Always has taken the time to fix my truck and help me through decisions on vehicles; think "CPA of vehicles"! I needed a repair once that I couldn't afford, he worked it out with me and I will never forget it. Never once would he ever let me feel small about my situation or myself. God has always given me the opportunity to be blessed one way or another, but I still had to work for it. Thankfully our lord has put great people around us to aspire to or emulate. For me, Kevin is one of those I try to be like! If you talk trash about Kevin I won't like you. If you have a problem with Kevin, go to him and discuss it, but before you do examine your own character. Chances are your own ego, attitude, mentality, or money is getting in the way of calling Kevin your friend. Kevin, thanks for being awesome! Keep being exactly who you are, I hope you realize how you get to be impactful for others who are struggling to pave a way for themselves and lead a family to stability. Somehow you do all this while balancing difficulties most are unaware of. You are appreciated by your loyal customers, respected by your employees, thank you for being a real friend!

I've always heard that "the dogs bark, but the cars keep passing by." They don't have time to stop and fool with every barking dog. They have somewhere more important to be.

Bro you know I was there yesterday. Excellent service as always, couldn’t get better. I’m amazed you’ve kept it running this good giving all you’ve been through. Great work keep it up.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

No doubt, it's hard enough to keep up when you are balls to the wall 24/7 much less dealing with supply shortage and a mostly useless workforce on top of what you are dealing with on a personal level. Incredible really
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Let me get that, I'm sure it's pretty snug on you. May be a little tight on my biceps but I'll make it work
    I'm picturing Tommy boy fat man in a little coat

Hopefully in the Charleston area!

I hung out at Kevin's shop this morning while getting new tires put on my truck,
    I was sitting around bull shitting with ARoyal
    I found myself continually staring at this A2Z branded lanyard that was on a table in the lobby.
    I was thinking to myself, "I need that for my trolling motor remote". Maybe one day
    Last edited by ecu1984; 06-23-2022 at 01:51 PM.

You musta missed the sign.

Free lanyard or key chain with every toot job.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

There is a reason we all drive as far as we do.

I remember when you stepped off the ledge and love seeing it come back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Take care of your family first brother. In the end that’s all that will matter! Continued prayers.

Quote Originally Posted by jmjsc View Post
    Take care of your family first brother. In the end that’s all that will matter! Continued prayers.
    This right here!

Kevin has one of my vehicles as we speak...I trailered it past alot of shops from the Lowcountry up to Lexington as I have done in the past and will do it again tomorrow if need be.

Always takes the time to explain the entire situation to me and I can take him at his word. Those are rare characteristics these days in any field, much less the automotive front.

K - Don't let the Ken's and Karen's of this world get under your skin...they will complain about anything. Word of mouth around these parts still carries more weight a "Google review" ever can.

I don't know what's going on, but I like Kevin. He's worked on a few of my vehicles. He's been more then fair with me, and I like that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I don't know what's going on, but I like Kevin. He's worked on a few of my vehicles. He's been more then fair with me, and I like that too.
    Did he show you his boobies, Bobby?