Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: a2z

Default a2z

Lots of rumors beginning to surface. Automotive repair is tough, especially when you work on every car line. In 9 years I’ve never seen it as busy as it is now. I appreciate all of your patience and support. Life has been a little different for me since Nov 2019 but I do my best to not allow it to interfere with business. Cancer has thrown my family a curve ball no doubt. I’m starting to hear “since his wife got sick, it’s not the same” well no shit! It’s damn sure different but I’m facing what all of America is… cost has gone up. I tried my best to not inflate pricing but one can’t do but so much.

Now as far as the rumors… I won’t deny or confirm any.

I’ve always said my next job would be a Toyo sales rep. Not hard to sell the best.

On a serious note, I appreciate all the business. I appreciate the feedback, I appreciate SCDUCKS to allow me to promote my business.

Just share the love when I push Toyo AT3’s on all of you.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Don't worry about the rumors Kevin. Your family comes first. If somebody doesn't understand that then fuck em. You treated me well when I was there for the brush guard and winch a few years ago.

Nobody else turns on Walker, Texas Ranger when I walk in their place of business so just tell us who these folks are and we’ll drag em out back and kick the shit out of em.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    Nobody else turns on Walker, Texas Ranger when I walk in their place of business so just tell us who these folks are and we’ll drag em out back and kick the shit out of em.
    I'm in line with Tater to do the Ass Kickin'

I only have one problem with you and your business, it is that I don’t live closer.

Thanks for all that you do and FUCK Cancer!

jwilliams is online now 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Wait- is this in response to my pm I sent you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    Wait- is this in response to my pm I sent you?
    No sir !!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    I only have one problem with you and your business, it is that I don’t live closer.

Thanks for all that you do and FUCK Cancer!
    Same problem I have but I still drive from Summerville to let him work on our vehicles (outside of oil changes). Kevin has always treated me fairly and I’ve never had a problem with his work.
    Last edited by reeltight; 06-22-2022 at 09:17 PM.

So we need to take his ass back inside?

Pro tip: if you drive to A2Z from Charlotte you get a bottomland hat.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Pro tip: if you drive to A2Z from Charlotte you get a bottomland hat.
    Lmao and a educational experience
    More fuel = more boost!!

You're the KRT of subliminal messages

What A HAT you say? O well, Know Kevin through my wife, who has had Breast Cancer and 2 other kind, for along time. You will NOT find a more honest person and if it ain't right he will damn sure make it right. Shame this country ain't run like KRT and CREW run there biz! KRT for PRESIDENT!! fjb
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

No bottomland hat, but I think he doesn't want to hurt my feelings when it doesn't fit my pumpkin sized head
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Take care of your wife first and foremost. People that spread rumors about a man that’s putting his wife first while in the fight of their lives are lower than worn shit. I know this first hand. Keep doing what’s important, the rest will sort itself out.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Although ive never met you in person youve helped me several times and ive learned a heck of a lot just from you helping others on here. Just keep doing what youre doing. There will always be people starting rumors and gossip. Youve helped a lot of people on here and im sure thats just a small percentage of the work you do. Ive never understood how people think that whats going on in someones personal life can be ignored in their professional life. I do know that if i didnt live 2 1/2 hours from you, your shop would get all my business. Youre good people and even though i dont know your personal trials and tribulations you and your family have my prayers.
    Last edited by skrimp; 06-23-2022 at 05:35 AM.
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

Great service when I was there! Transmission is shifting like a dream now.
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    People that spread rumors about a man that’s putting his wife first while in the fight of their lives are lower than worn shit.
    Lowest of the low...

I got a 2XL hoodie I'll trade someone.....

So is this why you are driving my durango all over town? Just to be cool like me?

You are the KRT of KRTness.

Dont worry about people (like me). Worry about your wife and daughter. The rest will work itself out.

I do look forward to a 2nd shop opening, though....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Was the rumor that you suck at horseshoes? If so I know who started that one.