Thread: Rino’s in our midst

Default Rino’s in our midst

Well as you know I live in NC and part time SC. According to the gun bill both NC senators Tillis and Burr and SC Senator Graham are on board for the new gun bill.

I’ve complained before but it is time for all 3 of these to go. Tillis is retiring, but he should gain no quarter in the private sector either.

I’d like to say “unbelievable” but it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lesser of two evils, bro.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

so for me I see it like this. we are all pro 2A but alot of our friends and family are not if it means giving up liberties to possibly save someones life. We need to start with our friends, families and peers. These dudes are only doing what they need to do to continue to get voted in and it seems we are the minority not the majority. They are only caving to the larger percentage of voters and what they want.

Now if you say I dont know anyone who isnt pro 2A then you are living in a bubble or dont have a large association of friends and acquaintances.

I have no idea about NC but in SC I have never heard a legislator speak ill of Graham.

The will blast a SC incumbent that does not tie the RINO line.

As long as we continue to have an open primary Graham stays.
    Democrats cross party lines then he wins in an overcrowded runoff. Come November the straight tickets gives him another 6 years.

Few remember his push for amnesty. The people that hire them need to be tar and feathered first.

I remember when he was dating John McCain.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggie1976 View Post
    so for me I see it like this. we are all pro 2A but alot of our friends and family are not if it means giving up liberties to possibly save someones life. We need to start with our friends, families and peers. These dudes are only doing what they need to do to continue to get voted in and it seems we are the minority not the majority. They are only caving to the larger percentage of voters and what they want.

Now if you say I dont know anyone who isnt pro 2A then you are living in a bubble or dont have a large association of friends and acquaintances.
    I understand. I also know plenty of people are not pro 2a sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    I understand. I also know plenty of people are not pro 2a sadly.
    We have a few on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    I have no idea about NC but in SC I have never heard a legislator speak ill of Graham.

The will blast a SC incumbent that does not tie (toe?) the RINO line.

Maybe, just maybe, Lipsey has more butt-buddies in Cola than we all realize. Eh?

Just musin'...
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Just the start of a downhill spiral. They shouldn’t give the dems an inch..

Flimsy is a piece of shit politician, and that's about all that needs to be said about him.
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold