Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Vote Ellen Weaver Superintendent of Education

It starts are home. Parents ain't worth a shit any more. Little Johnny needs his ass cut at school and then again when he gets home.

No way I'd want to be a teacher nowadays. They tell the mom and dad that Little Johnny acts out or won't do his assignments and the mom and dad go above and beyond to make the teacher out to be shit on every social media outlet they have... but won't step foot in the school for PTA.

Much like the Police, schools are required to raise kids and can't discipline them.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Downfall for maness IMO, was hanging out with the uglybitch- pelosi and kumee harris and agreeing with somebody stopin on the AMERICAN FLAG!
    You mean when she, as president of the National League of Cities introduced both of them at the 2021 NLC* conference in Washington?

"I also thank NLC President Kathy Maness of Lexington, South Carolina – talking about the South Carolina loophole – for her visionary leadership, particularly to advance youth civic engagement in our cities." (Pelosi)

"THE VICE PRESIDENT: Thank you, Council Member Kathy Maness, for that kind introduction and the spirit behind it. And to Mayor Clarence Anthony, the NLC Board and staff members, local leaders: It is truly an honor to join with you today."

*The National League of Cities (NLC) is an advocacy organization in the United States that represents the country's 19,495 cities, towns, and villages along with 49 state municipal leagues. Created in 1924, it has evolved into a leading membership organization providing education, research, support, and advocacy to city leaders across America. Based in Washington, D.C., it is considered part of the 'Big Seven', a group of organizations that represent local and state government in the United States. The NLC provides training to municipal officials, holds conferences, lobbies and provides assistance to cities in educational issues.

The teachers I know are pretty vocal about how displeased they are with the outcome on fb right now. Most saying they won’t vote for weaver in November and instead will vote for the democratic candidate. And these are folks who I’ve known for years and would bet money they’re pretty solid red on most government related issues.

I’m not sure weaver has a god chance in November
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I don’t care about Maness cohorting with dems. Here support of stomping the flag was the biggest issue I have with her. If you don’t love this country then you don’t get my vote. Lesser of two evils right?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    The teachers I know are pretty vocal about how displeased they are with the outcome on fb right now.
    What level of Hell are you stuck in that you voluntarily subject yourself to that noise?

Quote Originally Posted by Duck cutter View Post
    The teachers I know are pretty vocal about how displeased they are with the outcome on fb right now. Most saying they won’t vote for weaver in November and instead will vote for the democratic candidate. And these are folks who I’ve known for years and would bet money they’re pretty solid red on most government related issues.

I’m not sure weaver has a god chance in November
    Most of the ones bitching about it on my facebook page most likely didnt even vote.

What level of Hell are you stuck in that you voluntarily subject yourself to that noise?
    I mean, I logged in for a few minutes this morning while waiting for my breakfast and just noticed several posts. One from my aunt, another a teacher I go to church with, another from a girl I grew up with that’s now a teacher. It’s not like I’m on pages just related to teachers issues but this seems to have them all riled up. Most of the time it’s out of character for those particular folks to post anything politically related
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

It don't take much to rile teachers up so that's not really surprising. I know this first hand, I'm married to one
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

It is still funny some think the Legislators yielded any death power to an elected executive branch, the position is merely an advisor role. Somebody for the educators to bitch too and feel like they have a voice.

Vouchers, Constitutional Carry, Medical THC, etc are only pipe dreams if the senate would pass a bill on either the RINOs in the House would rear their
    head. I wish the Senate would call their bluff more often.

Professional wrestling has better scripts. Super Of Ed is just another entertainer for the masses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was clear Maness was a sleeper from the beginning and goy what she deserved. Teachers bitching about it would bitch anyhow. People like Maness and their liberal attitudes is what got us where we're at with education today.

My wife is a teacher as well and I agree it takes very little to make a teacher bitch. My wife is one of the most mild mannered people you will ever meet and is a damned good wife. But when you put her in a conversation with a cluster of her teacher friends, it is nothing but a bitch fest with all of them. It can be about the most inconsequential things you have ever seen too. None of them have the balls to address the issue head on, but my Lord, they can spend 3-4 hours bitching about it. Damnedest thing I have ever seen
    Last edited by redhead25; 06-30-2022 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davisd9 View Post
    Not voting for a person that will just say yes and has not background in what they are running for. The lies and smear campaign is pretty off putting as well.
    davis9, fwiw, the few times I've listened to the radio in the truck, since I never watch the news on TV or online anymore, the only negative ads I've heard were ones that attacked Weaver with outlandish exaggerations of her "lack of qualifications", etc, and I must have heard it six times on the way to Greenville last week, and then around Anderson on Monday. I can't say whether Weaver's campaign did the same thing or not since I never heard any of them.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Out of state unions perpetuate discontent. Weaver is not going to listen to that noise. If republicans stick together change can occur.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead25 View Post
    My wife is a teacher as well and I agree it takes very little to make a teacher bitch. My wife is one of the most mild mannered people you will ever meet and is a damned good wife. But when you put her in a conversation with a cluster of her teacher friends, it is nothing but a bitch fest with all of them. It can be about the most inconsequential things you have ever seen too. None of them have the balls to address the issue head on, but my Lord, they can spend 3-4 hours bitching about it. Damnedest thing I have ever seen
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Did she receive the required graduate degree?
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by willmac1211 View Post
    Did she receive the required graduate degree?
    I believe it was said she would have it by the election. No clue if she's earned it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin' Labs View Post
    I believe it was said she would have it by the election. No clue if she's earned it yet.
    https://www.foxcarolina.com/2022/10/...asters-degree/

Looks like she completed a campaign promise...
    "Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more, you should never wish to do less."- Robert E. Lee

Quote Originally Posted by willmac1211 View Post
    https://www.foxcarolina.com/2022/10/...asters-degree/

Looks like she completed a campaign promise...
    Well, she's a step ahead of 90% of them MFers already then.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Married to a teacher too. See the same at my house. If I pop in a suggestion on how "I" would handle something, I get "it doesn't work that way", bullshit. Most women want to bitch/talk about problems, not figure out a solution.

end women's suffrage

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

teachers and nurses are in a perpetual battle for the title of most overworked, underpaid, and under appreciated. They both milked the covid thing to the maximum. oh and the concept of state controlled education (indoctrination) is foolish but no one wants to look at it.
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    If republicans stick together change can occur.
    do you really believe this?
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston