Thread: Inshore Holes

Lot of fish on the flats- but havn't had much luck in the Low-Tide "money" holes the past two weeks- anybody had similar results?
    My lab, duck hunting, elk hunting, fly fishing, quail hunting, big mountain skiing, running rivers, bluegrass, Maker\'s Mark, Budweiser, blondes, brunettes, and redheads- order of importance subject to time of year.

I went out to my camp last weekend for the afternnon to visit with some friends. On the big tide in the late afternnon we saw over thirty fish Tailin everywhere. We thought they were all bass but there were some black drum mixed in with them. I have never seen drum in the marsh like that but I saw one of my friends catch one!!
    \"know when to hold-em, know when to fold-em, know when to walk way, and know to run!\"

I've seen and caught both black drum and sheephead on flats....tailing like spottails. Look for the fiddlers!

Originally posted by Carolina Gold:
    I went out to my camp last weekend for the afternnon to visit with some friends. On the big tide in the late afternnon we saw over thirty fish Tailin everywhere. We thought they were all bass but there were some black drum mixed in with them. I have never seen drum in the marsh like that but I saw one of my friends catch one!!
    Cool- were they Puppy Drum or Big-uns?
    My lab, duck hunting, elk hunting, fly fishing, quail hunting, big mountain skiing, running rivers, bluegrass, Maker\'s Mark, Budweiser, blondes, brunettes, and redheads- order of importance subject to time of year.