Thread: Boat Ad

Default Boat Ad

Been a while since anyone has posted one of these. Saw this today and made me laugh so I thought I would share it here.

New boat on the way, selling my
    2018 Haynie 24 VLS
    Warranty till Feb 23
    Equipped with a 350 Mercury Verado that’s worked less than Hunter Biden with only 105 hours on it.
    Like myself this boat is a multitasker and is going to keep you dry while making the ladies wet.
    Boat will also come with more accessories than a Kim Kardashian outfit on a Saturday night that’ll include Minnkota 36V trolling motor, HDS 12, 2 eight foot Blade power poles, LED lighting in boxes and under the rail, light bar, burn bar, canopy, new prop, 2 oxygen systems, onboard charger, 5 batteries, extended deck and a whole lot more.
    Is it clean you ask? Hell yeah it’s clean, it’s cleaner than a Buc-ee’s restroom! You could eat off the floors and probably want seconds.
    I’ve caught just about everything in this boat including a couple things I’m still taking penicillin for ? ?
    If you listen to Luke Bryan and reel your lure all the way to the rod tip, this boat ain’t for you.
    So go show the picture to your wife and ask for permission, chances are she’s probably already been on it anyway.
    Boat is owned free and clear so don’t be coming at me with no BS low ball offer, this ain’t no family pontoon Clark.
    Basically if a bald and the statute of liberty had a baby you’d get a Haynie and this is your chance to own a piece of Americana.
    This Bad Mofo is for sale, not on sale at 84K OBO, get the rest of the details and any other questions answerd at Chris’s Marine if you ask for Brian.
    361-758-8486
    Thanks for looking

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I have all the boats I need, but I would like to break bread with this dude. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    I have all the boats I need, but I would like to break bread with this dude. MG
    I feel like the writer of this is probably the KRT of boat ad’s.

This was my favorite part of the whole thing.

"So go show the picture to your wife and ask for permission, chances are she’s probably already been on it anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    This was my favorite part of the whole thing.

"So go show the picture to your wife and ask for permission, chances are she’s probably already been on it anyway."
    That was pretty good. Found one of the guys.

https://www.facebook.com/natebargatz...9610318020789/

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    That was pretty good. Found one of the guys.

https://www.facebook.com/natebargatz...9610318020789/
    Haha - I stumbled across Nate Bargatze a month or two ago. That dude is hilarious!

That boat is butt ugly.