Thread: 10,000 beef cattle dead

Default 10,000 beef cattle dead

i wish a buck was still silver, back when the country was strong

Corbett Wall has The Feeder report on YouTube. Pretty interesting. He broke down how the major meat packers are actually controlling the market. Very similar to the saw mills in the southeast. Middle man is screwing both sides by a “quasi monopoly “.

Not good.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Those cattle had to be poisoned.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

Or...

They all have a few things in common. Being very large, black, and it got really hot for a while..

aliens

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Or...

They all have a few things in common. Being very large, black, and it got really hot for a while..
    That’s not how it works. I’ve seen Yellowstone.

Don’t worry. They will be very well compensated.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    Or...

I'm pretty sure this is racist.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Feedlots sounds like the issue to me . Cramming cattle in small areas is not how they are suppose to live. It’s all about business not what’s best for cattle or the consumer eating the cattle.

Quote Originally Posted by camotoon60 View Post
    Feedlots sounds like the issue to me . Cramming cattle in small areas is not how they are suppose to live. It’s all about business not what’s best for cattle or the consumer eating the cattle.
    So do you buy just the Happy California Cow products?

Quote Originally Posted by camotoon60 View Post
    This guy thinks it can save the planet.
    https://www.ted.com/talks/allan_savo...climate_change

Pretty bad deal right now. 100+ deg and no wind in those areas along with more humidity than normal is the direct cause. If the wind blows, the cattle tend to fair alright. Also less than a week before there were some pretty cool temps that swung up and the change in temperature didn't help things as the cattle haven't completely slicked off the winter hair. I am also willing to bet if they posted those cattle, a bunch of them had scarred lungs from respiratory issues earlier in life. America's obsession with black angus beef also plays a role, my black hided cattle have been in the shade at least an hour earlier than the reds this week.

Corbett Wall's feeder flash is the best market analysis and thankfully he is not on the packer payroll.
    cut\'em