Thread: Inshore toonamint

There's an inshore tournament in McClellanvillage sometime around the first of October. They have prizes for all catagories of game fish. Thats all I know.
    easy livin'

your service is appreciated.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

MC is offline Daydreamer Extraordinaire

Is that the Red Cross tournament? I fished in it a few years ago and it was a pretty good time. We had the winning trout right up until the end and then got beat out by a couple really nice fish.

I think there is two tournaments on the 2nd of October. One in McClellanville the other is at the United Methodist Seewee camp ground. I have fished the Seewee one in the past and it's pretty good. They do the slam tournament with points for biggest flounder, trout, and spottail in the slot. Money is based on number of entries but they usually give away some great door prizes. If any body is interested contact John Baker at the camp ground. It's for a good cause. It helps support the camp ground, boat ramp, and hurricaine clean up.
    New rule this year No professional guides allowed.

Woody2

The Seewee Tournament is a good time. Are they having a band and dinner again this year? I never did get a entry forum.I guess I will have to call.

Any folks from here gonna be fishing the sewee tournament? Let me know, so I can make sure to say hello. Don't get over there much anymore from GA, but I'll be there to fish the tourny.

We will be fishing from a 16 ft polar craft jon boat.See you there.

sans,

I assume that was you I spoke with this past Sun when you were parking your boat. I was on the porch. I am john and Chris' bro in law...