Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Throwing some shade

Default Throwing some shade

"They play in a league that speaks for itself," Finebaum said of Clemson on WNSP Radio.

“I don’t need to waste your time on the ACC. We know where that league is going. Dabo Swinney is not the second-best coach in the country. Not at all.

“The program will be highly regarded this year because they have a really easy schedule, as always.”

Clemson did win two College Football Playoff national championships, both against Alabama, including a 44-18 rout over the undefeated No. 1 Crimson Tide, finishing as the first 15-0 team since 1897.

“There is no doubt after reading social media (Wednesday), the most insecure, paranoid fan base of college football in America is Clemson," Finebaum said.

"The Clemsonites take it to a whole new level. It’s one thing if you’ve never won a national championship, but these guys have won two in recent years and they are just so desperate for attention.

"They are so desperate for adulation. They are so desperate to be loved.”

Finebaum just has no time for Clemson, or its fans.

“I just laugh at Clemson fans,” he said. “Get over yourself, OK? You’re not that important. This (is) 2022. College football has left you behind.”

Last time that Dumbo eared dumbass started this crap, Dabo took a 5 star freshman QB and beat the crap out of his SEC teams and destroyed Bama in a NCG. Oh look Dabo has another 5 star freshman QB and loaded defense.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

ECU and Finebaum both obsess over trolling Clemson fans. Finebaum just gets paid for it.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    ECU and Finebaum both obsess over trolling Clemson fans. Finebaum just gets paid for it.
    Truer words have never been spoken

ECU > Clemp Nation

And I quote, "The return to Shitsville has 'em all wound a little tight". I've laughed to myself a lotta times because of that statement.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Save all this humor for the last Saturday in November. >10 is coming.

Thanks ECU. This should make for an entertaining distraction the next couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Save all this humor for the last Saturday in November. >10 is coming.
    You ain't wrong. We used to at least have baseball to look forward to. Now, we don't even have that. Ugh.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 06-11-2022 at 08:31 AM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

that finebaum was one hell of a player, he was a great coach as well. he knows everything about football.
    Windows Down!

Finebaum-

Taters-

Finebaum ain't all that wrong. But that's college football fans everywhere. Most teams never win championships so they don't get they attention clemson does or did

“I just laugh at Clemson fans,” he said. “Get over yourself, OK? You’re not that important. This (is) 2022. College football has left you behind.”

Just another way of saying.......they have made it back to the shitter.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Is it Throwing Shade when it's true

finebaum is almost as obsessed with clemson and swinney as you and a few others on here

Default Throwing some shade

He makes Clemson relative. He is still angry DAZN wouldn’t hire him so back to a ESPN /SEC homer.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-11-2022 at 01:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Last time that Dumbo eared dumbass started this crap, Dabo took a 5 star freshman QB and beat the crap out of his SEC teams and destroyed Bama in a NCG. Oh look Dabo has another 5 star freshman QB and loaded defense.
    oh yeah, the glory two years
    #theygone

How is 2023 little Beamer recruiting going?

Last time I checked not in top 50.

You Taters hit the top water every time ECU throws it out there.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Steelin' Ducks is the KRT of suppressors and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    How is 2023 little Beamer recruiting going?

Last time I checked not in top 50.
    He's concentrating on the quitter portal