Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Diesel industry

Salty, the dudes with with 6.7 tremors are reporting 20-21 mpg empty with the new 10spd. Pretty respectable if true. I also know diesel owners lie. Same group reports 7.3 Tremors “4.30 and 35’s” as more than capable of 15mpg at 70 mph. They are full of shit. I assumed that before I bought and not surprised actually.

That being said, my plan was to buy the gas truck to be able to pull a camper. I also planned to buy a very used little Honda/Toyota to actually commute with. High ass gas prices and no new inventory has made for a double whammy trying a find what I’m looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    Salty, the dudes with with 6.7 tremors are reporting 20-21 mpg empty with the new 10spd. Pretty respectable if true. I also know diesel owners lie. Same group reports 7.3 Tremors “4.30 and 35’s” as more than capable of 15mpg at 70 mph. They are full of shit. I assumed that before I bought and not surprised actually.

That being said, my plan was to buy the gas truck to be able to pull a camper. I also planned to buy a very used little Honda/Toyota to actually commute with. High ass gas prices and no new inventory has made for a double whammy trying a find what I’m looking for.
    I’ve heard those claims, downhill with a tailwind and foot off the throttle mostly.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by buckshot1224 View Post
    EGR blocker plate
    Lift Pump
    Kodiak Air intake tube (the stock one restricts the turbo)

I’ve got 2 of the same trucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Put the blocker plate on this past Saturday

Any noticeable differences I should expect to see?
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

KRT got a complete drop in going in tommorrow along with a new transmission. Engine is complete with everything except fan and pulleys and belt driven accessories. 16,300 for engine and installed. Engine is from a Ford dealer.