Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Panthers sign NFL's first openly-trans cheerleader

Default Panthers sign NFL's first openly-trans cheerleader

NFL’s Panthers Add Transgender Cheerleader To Roster: Can’t ‘Wait To Show’ ‘What This Girl Has To Bring’

A biologically male cheerleader who identifies as female has been added to the NFL’s Carolina Panthers cheerleading squad.

Justine Simone Lindsay made the announcement this week via Instagram, and Panthers TopCats cheerleading director Chandalae Lanouette confirmed the move to BuzzFeed.

“This is a moment I will never forget and I cannot wait to show you all what this girl has to bring,” Lindsay posted online, captioning a photo from the field.

The league’s first openly trans cheerleader described the general response to BuzzFeed. “I just felt like when I posted it, whatever reaction I get from everyone, it does not matter,” Lindsay said. “And then my phone started blowing up.”

“Cats Out the Bag you are looking at the newest member of the Carolina Panthers TopCats Cheerleader’s [TopCats] as the first Transgender female,” the Instagram post said. “I would like to thank the beautiful and talented dancers who supported me along the way alumni TopCats family and friends for your love and support. I would not have gotten to this moment in my life if it wasn’t for the support. Also to my beautiful coach [Chandalae Lanouette] you are a special being that I truly cherish thank you taking that leap of faith on me to be apart of your legacy and so many others.”

“This is a moment I will never forget and I cannot wait to show you all what this girl has to bring,” the post added. “Thank you [TopCats] a dream come true.”

Lindsay captioned another post, “Dreams are reality/Dreams can manifest by putting in the work/Dreams can be accomplished with a focused mind body and spirit/This is my reality this is my story/Own it believe in it and everything will fall into place.”

Lanouette said she was aware Lindsay was transgender by the cheerleading application but insisted it was Lindsay’s “talent,” not the cheerleader’s “history-making” that landed Lindsay a spot on the squad, the BuzzFeed report outlined.

“My goal is to create a team of individuals that are absolute fire on the field but are incredible human beings in the locker room, good friends, good people, and at the end of the day, you have to walk through the door first to get to that spot,” Lanouette said.

“I’m happy because I was able to break down that door and tell people, ‘Hey, we are not just sexual beings,’” Lindsay said. “‘We are actual human beings who want to better ourselves.’ I felt like, Why not tell the world: ‘Hey, listen, this is a great accomplishment.’”

Justine-Simone-Lindsay-Cheerleader.jpg
    Last edited by wob; 06-06-2022 at 02:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Gotta notice the shadow to get a chuckle outta it
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I gave up on the NFL a long, long time ago and they continue to prove that to be a good decision on how to not use my time.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

Times have changed way too much in the last 50 years.

Humans are definately devolving.
    Last edited by BigBrother; 06-06-2022 at 02:38 PM.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

man. i've been a panthers fan ever since they came to charlotte in '95. stuck with them through all the years of mediocrity and disappointment. they lost me on this one. they got all excited about pride month and now this...thing.

the falcons are looking pretty good right about now...
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

I forgot about pro sports years ago, and honestly collegiate sports are on the same course, fast track like.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    collegiate sports are on the same course, fast track like.
    Express lane.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Cam missed the Panthers too much huh?

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

not the first

A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

God help us!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

What is the deal with corporate americas obsession with faggots and lesbians. It blows my mind how such a small percent of the population can get so much coverage to the point that it’s shoved down our throats. If you want to engage in that lifestyle fine, just leave the rest of us the heck alone.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderchicken View Post
    What is the deal with corporate americas obsession
    It is all about ESG.

A company wants to do business with major banks, insurance companies, government services, etc? A company's ESG score will be the gatekeeper of whether or not the company can even apply to do business.

Companies are falling all over themselves trying to build a rep because they are scared to death of the losers running their ESG programs. It is almost certain to fail...

Seems kinda like the Chicoms social credit system on a corporate scale. The globalists basically blackmailing corporations into doing what the constitution is supposed to protect us from. It’s just a creative end a round. The elites are calling for collection on their loans.

Quote Originally Posted by wob View Post
    NFL’s Panthers Add Transgender Cheerleader To Roster: Can’t ‘Wait To Show’ ‘What This Girl Has To Bring’

A biologically male cheerleader who identifies as female has been added to the NFL’s Carolina Panthers cheerleading squad.

Justine Simone Lindsay made the announcement this week via Instagram, and Panthers TopCats cheerleading director Chandalae Lanouette confirmed the move to BuzzFeed.

“This is a moment I will never forget and I cannot wait to show you all what this girl has to bring,” Lindsay posted online, captioning a photo from the field.

The league’s first openly trans cheerleader described the general response to BuzzFeed. “I just felt like when I posted it, whatever reaction I get from everyone, it does not matter,” Lindsay said. “And then my phone started blowing up.”

“Cats Out the Bag you are looking at the newest member of the Carolina Panthers TopCats Cheerleader’s [TopCats] as the first Transgender female,” the Instagram post said. “I would like to thank the beautiful and talented dancers who supported me along the way alumni TopCats family and friends for your love and support. I would not have gotten to this moment in my life if it wasn’t for the support. Also to my beautiful coach [Chandalae Lanouette] you are a special being that I truly cherish thank you taking that leap of faith on me to be apart of your legacy and so many others.”

“This is a moment I will never forget and I cannot wait to show you all what this girl has to bring,” the post added. “Thank you [TopCats] a dream come true.”

Lindsay captioned another post, “Dreams are reality/Dreams can manifest by putting in the work/Dreams can be accomplished with a focused mind body and spirit/This is my reality this is my story/Own it believe in it and everything will fall into place.”

Lanouette said she was aware Lindsay was transgender by the cheerleading application but insisted it was Lindsay’s “talent,” not the cheerleader’s “history-making” that landed Lindsay a spot on the squad, the BuzzFeed report outlined.

“My goal is to create a team of individuals that are absolute fire on the field but are incredible human beings in the locker room, good friends, good people, and at the end of the day, you have to walk through the door first to get to that spot,” Lanouette said.

“I’m happy because I was able to break down that door and tell people, ‘Hey, we are not just sexual beings,’” Lindsay said. “‘We are actual human beings who want to better ourselves.’ I felt like, Why not tell the world: ‘Hey, listen, this is a great accomplishment.’”

Justine-Simone-Lindsay-Cheerleader.jpg
    Damn. Dude looks like the love child of Lamar Latrell and Will Smith’s wife.

If this stuff is "normal" why's it news? Can't have it both ways, pun intended.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master