Thread: Zach Pickens

Default Zach Pickens

Naturally do not get to see Zach play much but saw something on TV yesterday where he had a youth camp

The said he was projected as 1st round NFL draft pick

Great young man and wish this best for him

Will he really be a 1st round pick. Kid was a beast in HS but playing both ways kind of wore him down (hell of a lot of fun to watch him at RB in HS ).

Reminds me a lot of Westside Great Shaun Ellis

Sean Ellis was a monster. Surprised Pickens is getting a first-round grade. He ain't a killer, a la #7 the Clown. Built like Tarzan; play like Jane.
    Last edited by Black Bart; 06-05-2022 at 09:08 AM.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

He has all the measurable sand started to really come on toward the end of last season.

He will start and play int and ext d line this yr so has a chance to put up big numbers.

He came alive at the end of last season
    Stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Sean Ellis was a monster. Surprised Pickens is getting a first-round grade. He ain't a killer, a la #7 the Clown. Built like Tarzan; play like Jane.
    Have to admit I was expecting more out of him first 3 yrs but took into account USuC struggles during his first 2 years.

Yep Ellis was a Freaking BEAST

Quote Originally Posted by jwterry3 View Post
    He has all the measurable sand started to really come on toward the end of last season.

He will start and play int and ext d line this yr so has a chance to put up big numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    He came alive at the end of last season
    Stay tuned

Thanks.

Hoping best for this kid. Very nice young man
    Last edited by tprice; 06-05-2022 at 07:33 PM.