Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You cannot make this up.

Default You cannot make this up.

ECU,
    A must buy.
    https://twitter.com/jungleboi_swagg/...JbOZ438I8eLUJA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 06-06-2022 at 06:21 AM.

I didn't make it fifteen seconds through that video. But to each his own. I support gay rights but I don't have to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpknocker View Post
    That’s the gayest thing I have ever seen
    I bet when Rattler came up on ECU blew his load all over his screen.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Assuming he can still get it up of course

Last edited by willyworm; 06-06-2022 at 11:38 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    I bet when Rattler came up on ECU blew his load all over his screen.

Cocks, if they aren't on your breath, they are on your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Lou Holtz was a legendary coach with a proven track record. He went heavy on the JuCO route to try and build the talent in that program to make them relevant, it didn’t work. Beamer is doing the same thing with the transfer portal, taking kids who weren’t good enough to start but evidently believe the coaches they committed to are wrong. That’s a lot of ego and mediocre talent to reign into a cohesive team.

Not Apples v Apples comparison OBC worked out great, Holtz (I liked the guy) was basically a flop. Best thing Lou did was get OBC to take the job Comparing JUCO to transfer portal is not same , juco is truly guys (for most part) that are not that level. Transfer portal lets top tier recruits find another place to play instead of just waiting in line , this was what killed So Cal program years ago. Neck deep in talent and EVERY recruit wanted to go there however did not take long to for them to get tired of sitting for 3 yrs to play one and they went every where else

USuC loyal folks forgive me for this comparison but I do see a lot of similarities between Dabo and Beamer , young up and coming coach Obvious Clemson hit a home run on this hire, USuC could do the same with Beamer Trust me on this one

The portal brings more parity. Scheme is even more crucial. The NC having a couples of losses will become common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Assuming he can still get it up of course

Easy, playa. Some may refer to such a discussion as a "slippery sh!t slope". Just sayin'.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master