Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gunwale Guerillas

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Y'all be the judge of line tightness:

https://youtube.com/shorts/creImJmEPk0?feature=share
    Must not have been that tight if you even had the kid yelling at you to reel.

Joking, I couldn't tell anything from the shaky video. I'd like a bag of fresh wahoo about now. Making do with frozen tonight.

What in the googan hell was that?

Good thing we're not playing a drinking game here, where we drink every time we hear about y'all yelling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Quote Originally Posted by buckpro View Post
    Good thing we're not playing a drinking game here, where we drink every time we hear about y'all yelling.
    If you think the comments are stupid in the thread, watch that video. Incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    What in the googan hell was that?
    Fish got in the boat. End of story. But again, holler if you wanna meet up to discuss anything.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    If you think the comments are stupid in the thread, watch that video. Incredible.
    PLEASE enlighten me on what you would've done differently, including how you'd deal with a SIX-YEAR-OLD CHILD yelling out of excitement. This isn't a facetious request; I really wanna know. Standing by.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Precious got a boat load of feelings

Twins.

Boy says reel then it’s time to reel dammit. Day it ain’t exciting no more is the day you need a new hobby

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post

Just for the love of God, dont put the rod against the gunnel while fighting a fish and do what the captain says even if you know better unless its your rods.
    Thank you. I've always called it a gunnel. And before you say it, I know what a gunwale is but it just sounds a little uppity to go therre.
    Calling a gunnel a gunwale is paramount to calling a dolphin a Mai Mai.

Nice fish though. Weel, weel, weel.......!!!
    Last edited by scatter shot; 05-31-2022 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    PLEASE enlighten me on what you would've done differently, including how you'd deal with a SIX-YEAR-OLD CHILD yelling out of excitement. This isn't a facetious request; I really wanna know. Standing by.
    Don't "take the bait". Not the first wahoo I've stuck a gaff in. Pointy end goes in the meat. Fish goes into the boat, then onto the ice.