Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you look at / read liberal media?

I watch local news in the am for local stuff and weather/sports.

If I get home before the 6pm news I will watch local stuff, after that I quit watching.

Seldom do I watch National news.

NEVER watch any of the 24/7 News regardless of what they are (liberal, conservatives , etc). They just get people worked up so they will watch and drive rating up so they make more (All boils down to money at end of day )

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I get my news from memes and SCDucks.
    Me too

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

When were we convinced that we needed to know, have an opinion on, and debate every pin drop in every corner of the world.

Nothing in history, besides religion, has been a more manipulative and decisive machine than MSM.
    Last edited by everlast; 05-27-2022 at 07:46 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Not much TV news but read both. Some of the liberal shit is so funny I don’t get past the headline.

I believe 24 hour news was one of the worst things to happen to the world, 2nd only to the internet (as i type on online, i get it) so I take the little bit I pick up from Fox News with a large dose of salt. If you get really bored this weekend, set up fox news and cnn alerts on your phone and you will see the incredibly biased but equally sensational spin both outlets put on the same issue.

A woman screwing with your emotions is bad enough, I don't need an iphone app to do it.

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

Read widely-think critically. If you only seek a single perspective, your understanding will be somewhat limited. As much as I hate it, I hold my nose and study perspectives different from my own. Many times we criticize the left for only digesting a single point of view from the MSM, but often we are no better…..maybe closer to the truth, but how do we know?
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

This just in.

James Carville here -

The future of our democracy is on the line. If GOP bozos take over, it'll be catastrophic for our country.

We need to know where top Democrats like you stand on important issues. Will you take my 60-second survey now? https://americanbridgepac.org/carville-survey-1

Reply Stop to end

Please, if you have time, follow the link and see what the real “thinkers” of the group are up to.

I don’t watch any news. But when I did, I tried to have a balanced outlook and get it from multiple sources. Then I realized they are all batting for the same team. My life has been much better since I quit watching/listening/reading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I quit reading and watching much of anything news related and I am so much happier. I like my neighbors now and have a generally affable disposition in public.
    Even the lady across the street???

I like the Realclearpolitics amalgamation site. Its editorially conservative. Its polling is considered to be the best and least biased out there. They usually pair their articles liberal/conservative so you can see both sides of the issue. But I sometimes think they pick really stupid liberal pieces on purpose, because I usually laugh out loud after about 1 paragraph.

Disposable to the vermin who murder them. Precious to me as my rights. Banning AR’s won’t stop the next one. A murderer could use half a dozen handguns once he’d spent all his shotgun rounds.

Let those teachers with a cwp carry or even open carry. The next murderer in a school should get shot in the ear hole as he enters a narrow classroom door.

The last time I watched CNN was to see the democrat tears on election night.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

I enjoy comparing story headlines between the different main stream medias including Fox. It can be funny how hard they work to fit their readers political position.

Watching Chuck Todd on NBC the night Trump won was truly one of the most entertaining sights I have ever seen. He was literally leaping from one side of the studio to the other, frantically pointing to one graph after another, breathlessly explaining why, with the states still outstanding, Trump could not possibly pull it off. But the edge of panic in his voice was palpable.

Chick todd is a worthless left POS that hates this country. He needs to move out of here
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"