Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Texas School

Speechless, just got in and Wife was telling about this

My hearts for affected by such a senseless act

Can not fathom how ANYONE could kill children Well at least now he is meeting with his maker.

Prayers for all involved

I just took a test for a promotion at work and tge last question asked how I identified and what my sexual orientation was. What this world is coming to is beyond messed up. Im ready for the Lord to come back and end this madness
    "Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it. The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs.
    I am haunted by waters" Norman Maclean.

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post

Can not fathom how ANYONE could kill children Well at least now he is meeting with his maker.
    Wonder if they will discuss the Passover?

Terrible, terrible, terrible.

Social media is certainly on the side of “never let a tragedy go to waste”; AR rifle, high capacity magazines, and gun control are some phrases I’ve seen more of in the last 6 hours than the last 6 months.

They collective left spent the last several weeks freaking out that the Supreme Court was going to stop letting them kill the 600,000+ children a year that they have been killing in abortion clinics. Now they are freaking out that someone killed 19. Yes, liberalism is a disease...

Quote Originally Posted by Phone Man View Post
    I just took a test for a promotion at work and tge last question asked how I identified and what my sexual orientation was. What this world is coming to is beyond messed up. Im ready for the Lord to come back and end this madness
    out of curiosity, what did you choose?
    (haha)
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Gun free zones. Same shit, different tragic day. Very, very sad.

Fuck the perp. Nobody should even speak that freak's name.

i dont often comment on these threads in any helpful way. I just cant live my life afraid of things (since I dont own a pistol and all). I ignore this stuff as best as I can.

So, last night I was watching the pregame for the Warriors. ANYTHING not to have to watch FOX or the president talking. Anyway, Steve Kerr (coach) is practically in tears and shaking as his ANGER over the "50 senators" who didnt vote for some bill is coursing thru his veins. I just couldnt bring myself to have that much hatred built up in me to let out at this time. I'll make a comparison to Everlast in his early thoughts on a conspiracy of some sort. Everlast and Steve Kerr are good people, I bet. I'd probably rather be in everlast's bunkers than Kerr's...BUT "we" have to realize where people's emotions come from. This is gonna be a nasty battle, mostly because our very own president has decided to make it one. I am not sure how it plays out. Can the R's distract everyone by talking about armed guards surrounding every school? Screw that. Its silly (IMO). Or will it be about mental health? I think that is something that needs to be addressed. How about some sort of background check? Seems a slippery slope and how do you quantify mental health issues? Or just plain gun control? Dont let kids have guns? They can get them from their buddy's dads house. Thats another "shall not be infringed" thing that would bother me.

Anyway, those damn liberals are mighty emotional. I am not sure I can get mad at politicians when kids die. I just cant even pretend to go there.

I am not sure the point I am making but this is gonna be a battle. I'm just glad its a long weekend and I wont see a TV till tuesday.
    Text me if something bad happens.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Libs have ZERO cred when it comes to murdering children.

Schools are very soft targets. It appears that something as simple as a locked door would have saved all of these victims.

Dept of Ed gets billions a year. Instead of spending it all on CRT, maybe throw a little to security?

We protect our politicians & judges like they are sacred but fail our children.

More "kids" than this will be killed by guns in Chitown this weekend.

Let's quit all the faggotry & put God & being patriotic back in schools & maybe just maybe this will end? (It worked well before)

EDIT; Oh, and ass cuttings. Definitely put ass whippings back in school...
    Last edited by Mars Bluff; 05-25-2022 at 07:21 AM.

Terrible tragedy. I feel for the families and hope they can recover from such a devastating loss.

I don’t think armed guards in every school is remotely silly. The government already has them everywhere they don’t want armed and even unarmed individuals to go. Look at how many guys with guns they put around the Capitol building in preparation of the inauguration. People can blame guns all they want, but it’s because they can’t or are unwilling to quantify the mental health crisis that plagues this country. The overall mental health in the US is terrible and is a direct result of poor diet, inactivity, and a desensitization of violence. Couple that with a lack of values and the destruction of the family unit and this is what happens. Guns aren’t going away, no matter what laws the politicians try to pass to make their constituents feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Libs have ZERO cred when it comes to murdering children.

Schools are very soft targets. It appears that something as simple as a locked door would have saved all of these victims.

Dept of Ed gets billions a year. Instead of spending it all on CRT, maybe throw a little to security?

We protect our politicians & judges like they are sacred but fail our children.

More "kids" than this will be killed by guns in Chitown this weekend.

Let's quit all the faggotry & put God & being patriotic back in schools & maybe just maybe this will end? (It worked well before)
    Don't think God would look at this statement any differently than what this person did. Just sayin'.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

20 million AR rifles in circulation in the US alone. We can’t even regulate people across our borders right now much less anything else. A ban is not the solution.

These stories make me sick to my stomach and can’t imagine what these parents are dealing with. But we have a society that promotes mental illness and at the least refuses to call it out for what it is.

Are you fucking serious bart

Yup. Today in our country, if a man says I like to wear dresses & am attracted to goats, well, he's encouraged to "be himself".

If a man says, I want a traditional lifestyle with a traditional family, he's encouraged to undergo tolerance training.

It's not just a coincidence. These things are put in place for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    Don't think God would look at this statement any differently than what this person did. Just sayin'.
    Yeah, me & the fucked up tranny child killer are mirror images.

It appears that the gunman walked into an unlocked side door and killed all of those kids. Maybe we should've spent the 54 billion we sent to Ukraine to beef up security and harden our schools from unwanted intrusions would be the correct answer.
    The Left's outrage has nothing to do with protecting our children, if it did they would stop murdering 600,000 children a year via abortions on demand.
    This is just another attempt for the left and the woketards to take away the rights of law abiding citizens to cover for the left's own failures in protecting our country.

And regards to the murderous bastard that did this evil dead, feed him to the hogs.
    Last edited by scatter shot; 05-25-2022 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Yeah, me & the fucked up tranny child killer are mirror images.
    Depends on who you ask. And I'm right there with you, by the way.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Patriotism and putting God back in schools while I am all for it has zero to do with this. Some people are freaking crazy and once someone decided they are willing to lose their life to harm others there is nothing you can do to stop it. The only thing that might have saved these poor children and the the teacher is locked doors, metal detectors, and armed guards. I don't know how practical that is or how expensive but my guess is the parents of those kids today don't care. I personally don't see another solution. Seems to me the one thing both sides could agree on is protecting our children at any cost. The whole thing is just damn sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    You must be referring to a different God than we talk about and worship. All sins other than blasphemy are equal in God’s eyes, and maybe that is where you were going with this. That said, calling out the worldwide normalization and encouragement of deviant and sinful behavior that is associated with mental illness and the subsequent pushing of abnormal, dangerous, and inappropriate use of hormone therapy…calling that out is not a sin.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Hating evil is righteous.

Comparing the hatred of evil to killing school children is the dumbest fucking thing I have seen on this site. Congrats bart.