Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Sunflower Reports

Sprayed with cadre and spartan and I pulled about 50 pig weeds by hand a few weeks ago, no fertilizer, no lime, no additional inputs at all. I’m going to spot spray some grass Sunday with the backpack sprayer.
    C5683C24-51DE-4090-A424-335E8637AA92.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    Zidua and a row cultivator has worked wonders for me in both fields. Left the hooded sprayer under the shed this year
    What is your row spacing? Looks good. Really been leaning hard twds a row cultivator, but damn another 27-11 tractor hours!! I have to do something.

Plowed my flowers in and replanted 15 rows of corn while leaving 25-30 ft strips planted with brown top in effort to try and salvage an early season shoot. Probably need to spray the corn, but my field is way too wet to get into. These daily 1.5-4" afternoon showers are killing me. Sure as shit it will go bone dry in a few weeks
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

"And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Quote Originally Posted by fro View Post
    What is your row spacing? Looks good. Really been leaning hard twds a row cultivator, but damn another 27-11 tractor hours!! I have to do something.

Plowed my flowers in and replanted 15 rows of corn while leaving 25-30 ft strips planted with brown top in effort to try and salvage an early season shoot. Probably need to spray the corn, but my field is way too wet to get into. These daily 1.5-4" afternoon showers are killing me. Sure as shit it will go bone dry in a few weeks
    36” and one of the rows messed up halfway through planting one field so I’ve got a gap every three rows. There and the edges are the only place I’ve got pigweed, which is my main concern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Conservation means the wise use of the earth and its resources for the lasting good of men. -Gifford Pinchot

The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it. -Thomas Jefferson

The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.

Get some liberty / interline and spray that shit with a backpack
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackhead22 View Post
    36” and one of the rows messed up halfway through planting one field so I’ve got a gap every three rows. There and the edges are the only place I’ve got pigweed, which is my main concern.

See if you can find a drone large enough to fly that dern cultivator across the river..just for a few minutes. And our cab tractor's ac went out, at this point everything has made and is pretty, but the weeds are going to be beautiful with the rain.. which I ain't fussing about.

I am starting to get beautiful weeds also with recent afternoon showers.

Quote Originally Posted by Quack07 View Post
    I no till planted my sunflowers in a good stand of wheat from where I broadcasted last year. There is a pile of birds using it right now.
    How did this turn out? Any pics?

Our flowers are dead and birds are beginning to show. I planted early this year to have seed on the grown sooner.

20220729_104002.jpg

20220729_141736.jpg

Dang fine looking field. It’ll be awesome in a month.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    Our flowers are dead and birds are beginning to show. I planted early this year to have seed on the grown sooner.

20220729_104002.jpg

20220729_141736.jpg
    I see you are no stranger to horse nettle as well!!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk