Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Insurance? State Farm gone woke

All I’m gonna say is I would hope everybody here knows where I stand. We as agents are small business owners and 99.9% of us would not agree with this. At the end of the day, all this is going to do is hurt us as agents if there is a mass exit.

I am waiting to get the whole story on this but I can tell you there are a lot of agents not happy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah fuck your billboard ya big trannie lover!!

Default Insurance? State Farm gone woke

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Yeah fuck your billboard ya big trannie lover!!
    I don’t even have it anymore

Last edited by b35w; 05-23-2022 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    All I’m gonna say is I would hope everybody here knows where I stand. We as agents are small business owners and 99.9% of us would not agree with this. At the end of the day, all this is going to do is hurt us as agents if there is a mass exit.

I am waiting to get the whole story on this but I can tell you there are a lot of agents not happy about it.

Most State Farm agents I know are good people. They have no control over woke books and their claims dept. none whatsoever
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I'm missing something. Are grown ass insurance agents just allowed to hang out in kindergartens now?
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

Farcebook just told me SF will no longer support the program..

That was quick and easy, just like my local ofc has been since 1990!
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    I'm missing something. Are grown ass insurance agents just allowed to hang out in kindergartens now?
    Just donating books to the teacher / students. I would hope most teachers wouldn't accept but this really does make a strong case for homeschooling.

If in a day so this is proven to be true I’m out. We’ve been with State Farm for 16 years and I have no complaints with our agent. However, being I’ve got 2 young kids I will not support a company willing to donate/furnish such bullshit propaganda to kids that are the same age as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jevans View Post
    If in a day so this is proven to be true I’m out. We’ve been with State Farm for 16 years and I have no complaints with our agent. However, being I’ve got 2 young kids I will not support a company willing to donate/furnish such bullshit propaganda to kids that are the same age as mine.
    Don’t bail on your agent if he/she shares your same views. I can almost promise you they are just as unhappy about this as you.

I understand the sympathy for the independent agents, but no way I financially support businesses like this when there are other options. The only way to make this crap stop is to speak with our wallets.

I don’t get the infatuation with these people trying to push the agenda on kids. It’s just flat fucked up.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

As an over 30 year customer of state farm, I do intend to call my agent and ask her straight up what's up. I also want to do some checking on this consumers' research bunch. I don't think for a second they're exposing this to help me- everybody's got an agenda. At the end of the day, however, it's the teachers that can put the kibosh on this by not accepting it, and if I've been sending my kid to be influenced by someone I don't trust ( which I do)6 hours a day for the past 9 months, then shame on me.
    "Mother Nature and Father Time- still undefeated."

Quote Originally Posted by Pcole View Post
    If they are dressed drag they probably can.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Don’t bail on your agent if he/she shares your same views. I can almost promise you they are just as unhappy about this as you.

Y'all can't just be unhappy. Need to band together and demand some heads roll, and that includes people a lot higher than Jose unless he went completely rogue. It needs to be strongly denounced by the big man and not some kind of tip-toe statement trying to placate both sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioti View Post
    Y'all can't just be unhappy. Need to band together and demand some heads roll, and that includes people a lot higher than Jose unless he went completely rogue. It needs to be strongly denounced by the big man and not some kind of tip-toe statement trying to placate both sides.
    Unfortunately, we as agents found out about this the same time and way policy holders received the news. We have our national convention next month and I can assure you leadership is not looking forward to having to face 10,000 agents.

Ask them why “jake” was canceled?

Screenshot_20220524-053241_Chrome.jpg

There's only one viable solution to this woke shit......

If you've got State Farm Insurance, drop and replace it immediately.

If you're a State Farm agent or affiliate, you immediately find another company to represent.

We as "Normal" citizens of America can in any way allow this "Woke" shit to continue without a fight, and our best fighting tool at the moment is with our wallet.
    Last edited by Swift Strike; 05-24-2022 at 04:40 AM.

Default Insurance? State Farm gone woke

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Strike View Post
    Screenshot_20220524-053241_Chrome.jpg

There's only one viable solution to this woke shit......

If you've got State Farm Insurance, drop and replace it immediately.

If you're a State Farm agent or affiliate, you immediately find another company to represent.

We as "Normal" citizens of America can in any way allow this "Woke" shit to continue without a fight, and our best fighting tool at the moment is with our wallet.
    Go ahead and start cleaning out your house then because there’s a pile of other companies on the list. Start throwing out TVs and yeah getting rid of stuff

Last edited by b35w; 05-24-2022 at 04:42 AM.

One employee with access to the company computer system doesn't get to make policy for the rest of the company for any reason.

The CEO will come out and fire that guy this morning and make a very strong Pro America statement, or he won't.

That statement, or lack thereof, is all any State Farm customer will need to know about the direction of the company. Making personal and business coverage decisions based on some whackjob Floridaman employee is dumb...