Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Insurance? State Farm gone woke

Thanks Harv, I'm a couple weeks probably from sized maters.. but just having a couple ripe little sweet ones makes my world a little happier

Quote Originally Posted by WoodieSC View Post
    This reply and stance is great, but if Jose isn't fired on the spot it's all smoke.

Bobby is right that it's the agents who get hurt, so those 10,000 need to make it absolutely clear that Jose and his agenda isn't welcome, along with anyone else who supports him and his cause. I was considering changing to SF next year, but what happens here will make a difference.

Good luck, Bobby...
    Thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the cliff notes version:

-State Farm Spends 60 milliom a year on philanthropic causes.

-Due to the small size of this one ($45,000) the higher ups were not involved in this decision or even aware

-They have owned the mistake that and are taking steps to make sure nothing like this happens again

-100% that these conversations should not happen at school but at home

Listening to the statement from our leadership I truly believe the support for this program did not come from corporate rather than someone else lower in the ranks that pushed the agenda. These people don’t get in these positions by being unintelligent. My opinion is no way they would have supported this knowing the repercussions.

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    Here is the cliff notes version:

-State Farm Spends 60 milliom a year on philanthropic causes.

-Due to the small size of this one ($45,000) the higher ups were not involved in this decision or even aware

-They have owned the mistake that and are taking steps to make sure nothing like this happens again

-100% that these conversations should not happen at school but at home

Listening to the statement from our leadership I truly believe the support for this program did not come from corporate rather than someone else lower in the ranks that pushed the agenda. These people don’t get in these positions by being unintelligent. My opinion is no way they would have supported this knowing the repercussions.

Or they could have been testing the waters to gauge reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Or they could have been testing the waters to gauge reaction.
    I guess that’s a possibility but I have no reason to believe they are lying. At the end of the day I am here to protect families. I can’t control anything else. I am a Christian, husband and father. My kids know what’s right from wrong not based off what they hear, see or are told by others at school or tv but what they are taught at home and church.

Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold