Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Skoal users

If you're skoal is dry add a bit of peppermint schnapps. Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    Hey 2th,

Do you see any value in those light pen things that dentists use to check for mouth cancer? Was at the dentist and it's the first time I've seen one. It shows discoloration if cancer cells are detected, I think.
    2th probably charges extra for that
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    It’s 4:13am on a Monday morning and I have been on the shitter for a good while trying to take a dump for the first time in five days following surgery for throat cancer. Quit. ETA: my cancer is unrelated to my past tobacco use, but if there are any similarities, please save yourself and your family the hardship.
    First, sorry for what you are going through. I have a close friend who has been dealing with it. Second, was it, by chance, HPV related? His was, and we are approaching the age to consider vaccinations for my children.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

notice dip cans dont say "may cause mouth cancer" any more. at least not the ones I read....

Geetch--those lights have their place. My issue with them was that they show any dysplastic cell. Meaning it will light up where someone bites their cheek. I know its important to be vigilant but it just seemed to add more anxiety to a patient when it wasnt warranted.

I have never seen mouth cancer related to chewing tobacco. I have seen a number of cases in alcoholics and smokers, though.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Kodiak, because of the higher nicotine content and that burn of the first dip of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by doe killer View Post
    If you're skoal is dry add a bit of peppermint schnapps. Worked for me.
    I used to add a cap full of Jack Daniels to Copenhagen just for pure enjoyment of both products.

I added rock and rye typically to cope throughout my teens to early 20s. It just ate my mouth up.

What is Kodiak running a can nowadays? I remember it being almost 6 dollars a can 10 or 12 years ago when I dipped it for a little bit
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I reckon I’m the only poor boy in this conversation. Stokers has been pretty consistent the past few years.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    What is Kodiak running a can nowadays? I remember it being almost 6 dollars a can 10 or 12 years ago when I dipped it for a little bit
    In Manning a roll is $25.50.

Dang that ain't bad. I'm paying almost $5 per can for skoal.

As for stokers, my neighbor through the woods wears swimming trunks and cowboy boots about 8 months a year. He also carry's a tub of stokers around under his arm everywhere he goes. My boys thought it was a tub of ice cream
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

See. A stylish man with good taste.

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    First, sorry for what you are going through. I have a close friend who has been dealing with it. Second, was it, by chance, HPV related? His was, and we are approaching the age to consider vaccinations for my children.
    Yes. Fortunately it is “virally mediated” (maybe they use that phrase to confuse your wife who is in the room). The outcomes are better if related to the virus. We are evangelical Christians and are vaccinating our children, for what that’s worth.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    Yes. Fortunately it is “virally mediated” (maybe they use that phrase to confuse your wife who is in the room). The outcomes are better if related to the virus. We are evangelical Christians and are vaccinating our children, for what that’s worth.
    Carolina Counsel

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    I reckon I’m the only poor boy in this conversation. Stokers has been pretty consistent the past few years.
    X2
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Have you tried mashin' ctrl/alt/del?

CC, our prayers for a complete and full recovery.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Counsel View Post
    It’s 4:13am on a Monday morning and I have been on the shitter for a good while trying to take a dump for the first time in five days following surgery for throat cancer. Quit. ETA: my cancer is unrelated to my past tobacco use, but if there are any similarities, please save yourself and your family the hardship.

Milk and molasses enema. much gentler than prescription ones

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I have never seen mouth cancer related to chewing tobacco. I have seen a number of cases in alcoholics and smokers, though.
    So i'm good dipping close to a can a day...perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Rotation