Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Skoal users

First, prayers sent up for CC to make a complete recovery.

Second, if you're dipping enough to bitch about the price, you need to either cut back, or quit completely. I couldn't tell you how much dip costs, I usually buy it with a case of Nattys and a couple bags of ice

I dip Copenhagen wintergreen pouches. I go through a can about once every 2 weeks because I'm not addicted to anything because I'm not mentally weak enough to let a substance control me. Harsh sounding, I know, but that outlook helped me quit smoking when I was 22 and I've stuck with it throughout my entire adult life. So far it's working.

PS - Full disclosure, I am addicted to shooting mallards in the woods, because I've yet to find a substance that can recreate that. If I do, God help me......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Rotation
    of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I'll shoot over a kids head in a blind or long gun one on a turkey in a heart beat. You want to kill stuff around me you gonna earn it.

Luckily I can put it down after hunting season. If I go offshore this time of year I may buy a can and dip all day, then throw the can way at the end of day. Come hunting season I'm back on it, hard. Most say if they could quit like that they wouldn't start back.
    I recently bought 3 lbs of fireballs. I can eat them back to back. My mouth feels more like cancer cells growing than dipping irritation ever did.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    PS - Full disclosure, I am addicted to shooting mallards in the woods, because I've yet to find a substance that can recreate that. If I do, God help me......
    Have you ever heard of cocaine?
    Member of the Tenth Legion Since 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Gut_Pile View Post
    Have you ever heard of cocaine?
    Sure have. Best night of my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I went from dipping all day every day to only at night now. After I get all the jobs lined up for the next day, send estimates and invoices, I'll watch a little tv and dip. If I tried to go lay in the bed I'd stare at the ceiling all night
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

I'll take one before or after anything I deem of great importance.. and sometimes during, like golf or a shower, or shooting ducks, doves, basically any animal, fishing, shit like that

I'm itching for another dip about 20 minutes from my last one.

It's really more of an association type habit then an addiction with me. The thought of Bushhogging on my tractor without a dip is very depressing

I started dipping Copenhagen in 1978 when all that was available was Copenhagen (for boys) and Skoal (for slightly candy-assed boys). And it was .42 cents a can. I dip Grizzly Snuff now cause when I did quit, for about 3 years, I decided to try it and it was fine. I figured I could quit worrying about dates on a cardboard can.
    And...yall saying Grizzly sucks while having a candy flavored dip in your mouth...well, I just don't know what to say about that.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    It's really more of an association type habit then an addiction with me. The thought of Bushhogging on my tractor without a dip is very depressing
    depressing? my tractor wont start without a dip in....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Oral fixation.

CC323D64-AC72-4EF7-BD87-1D6B5521768B.jpeg

I still think the thread title is a little f'n weird. "users" , it's like dip comes in a dime bag, or some Jewish mom is questioning her kids about the "dip"

^^^ sort of like when Jab posts a thread about someone "doing weed".

Shit cracks me up everytime.

I’m on day 52 of QUIT. Cold Turkey! My blood pressure wasn’t good. Doc asked if I was having chest pain. I wasn’t. BP is now in better territory. It was in 3 days actually. My kids are happy too. I was over a can a day for the past 10-15 years.
    Go Tigers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I still think the thread title is a little f'n weird. "users" , it's like dip comes in a dime bag, or some Jewish mom is questioning her kids about the "dip"
    Let me know what you think the title should have been