Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WA State running out of gas

Be more Patriotic if districts 1 and 8 showed Red.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    I can't imagine going into downtown Seattle....I made the mistake of driving into downtown Spokane last year. That place is loaded with addicts/homeless people.
    Yeah, I did a backpacking trip throughout the PNW one summer during college and had to spend the night in Spokane while waiting to catch a bus to Crater Lake the following morning. The motel I stayed in that night had rooms rented by the hour and the tweeker trailer park I was next to had some wild sounds coming out of it all night long. The Gorge just down the road is by far the most badass concert venue I've ever been to....caught a weekend run of the Doobie Brothers, The Allman Brothers and the Dead there.

I'm with Nitro on the western part of WA state being full of good ole hard working American's and if you cross over into Northern Idaho it get's even better IMHO.
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

The difference isn't so much north and south or east and west, it's city folks vs non-city folks.

Quote Originally Posted by FOWL MOUTH View Post
    I can't imagine going into downtown Seattle....I made the mistake of driving into downtown Spokane last year. That place is loaded with addicts/homeless people.
    I've never been to Spokane, but lived in Seattle (twice) decades ago and it was a great city back then. The Lefties/Commies have really screwed that beautiful State over, all the way from Portland to the Canada border... East of the Cascades. The only hope for the place is the Cascadia Fault Line... which is overdue for a good shake, and anything West of I-5 is going to be screwed.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'