Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Starbuck strikers

#grinding

Quote Originally Posted by ceddy View Post
    The quality of their coffee has really gone down hill over the past couple years. We’ve been passing Starbucks for local coffee shops lately and the quality and atmosphere is much better.
    The only atmosphere I want with my coffee is a long drive to the office or a job site for work in the mornings and some good old school country on the radio
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 05-19-2022 at 08:35 PM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I’d bet money a couple on here like and and too scared to admit it.

I like the basic coffee, I’ve had some bad cups but normally they’re pretty consistent. Certainly don’t agree with their politics but if some of y’all say it tastes like shit then say they’d rather have Folgers is either trying to protect their image or lying to themselves.

Dunkin gets the nod if I want a donut though. Their coffee is very hit or miss for me though.

Who is surprised that soccer and Starbucks go together?
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

i brew my own at the house or at work. I used to stop at Starbucks from time to time, but I found their prices ridiculous and the politics ugly.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Two cups of black coffee out of a keurig, blonde, the only additive is four pieces of ice. I chug them basically during my morning work out, around 530ish. Later on that morning I drive to the same gas station and get another large cup of black pot coffee. I can't listen to Dead radio in the morning there's too much talking. I have a 7 minute ride typically, I don't want to be lulled.

Yep. It was all fun and games until my daughter said you want to try this Starbucks cake pop? Don't do it. Shit is gangster. The first one should be free.

Circle K sip and save isn’t bad. $5.99 gets you a cup of coffee (any size) once a day for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post

I like the basic coffee, I’ve had some bad cups but normally they’re pretty consistent. Certainly don’t agree with their politics but if some of y’all say it tastes like shit then say they’d rather have Folgers is either trying to protect their image or lying to themselves.

Dunkin gets the nod if I want a donut though. Their coffee is very hit or miss for me though.
    A cup of Folgers, Dunkin’, maxwell house, or whatever else is far superior than Starbucks in my opinion. That stuff does not taste good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chessbay View Post
    Literally translated to, "I smell like Scotch and Kodiak".
    "Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees"- Gen. Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

My grandpa was a very wise man, always full of good advice. When I was young he’d always tell me to never drink coffee because it would stunt my growth. I’ve never tried coffee and I’m 6’4”.

Do a little research about the online app. When you load cash to their app it stays there forever until you use it. They use those funds to secure loans and expand. Any given day they have a billion dollars sitting in their account from people loading money. One of the best business plans I’ve ever seen. I don’t like the company but whoever came
    Up with this idea is a financial genius.

I’ve never drank a cup of coffee in my 55 years of life.

I did take a dump in a Starbucks one time. It was clean (before)

I since learned they found Hidden cameras in them so I took my dump business elsewhere.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    If they closed every store tomorrow, other than the media bombardment, I would have no way of knowing. In many ways, this is the snake eating its tail. How can an overtly liberal brand, not help its employees organize? MG
    I've had a $25 gift card in my wallet for no less than 3 years. My daughter has been wearing me out over some dragonfruit lemonade. So on the way to school this morning we hit a starbucks thats not awful far from us. A small is $5.07. I had the pink hair nose ring overweight woman at the drive through my card...she goes to run it. Said it wont read the magnetic stripe. I tell her there are numbers on the back. She said I'll have to go in for that. I look at her for a while, then look at my daughter then hand her a $10 bill and kept the change.

I hate starbucks.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BEAR View Post
    My grandpa was a very wise man, always full of good advice. When I was young he’d always tell me to never drink coffee because it would stunt my growth. I’ve never tried coffee and I’m 6’4”.
    I drink six cups (UOM) a day on weekdays. Eight on weekends. Started when I was at least 10 sipping it from my Great grandaddy's saucer full of cream and sugar. I'd hate to have to find shoes and clothes if I didnt drink coffee. Hell, I could have been as big as Shaq.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

At the one I previously mentioned up the road from 2th's, this morning 7 cars were in the drive through line.

And it has been said before, people are bitching about the price of gas?
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post

It really is nasty. It actually tastes burnt every time I have had it. I don't do cream or sugar.

And I drink food lion brand dark roast k-cups. Before that, it was Mr. Coffee and Folgers dark roast 1/2 caffeinated.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Terrible coffee. People are dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I drink six cups (UOM) a day on weekdays. Eight on weekends. Started when I was at least 10 sipping it from my Great grandaddy's saucer full of cream and sugar. I'd hate to have to find shoes and clothes if I didnt drink coffee. Hell, I could have been as big as Shaq.
    You could have indeed.

I really miss my drip Mr. coffee at home and Bunn at work. All K cup now. it is more convenient, less mess, less waste, but expensive and doesn't taste as good. Never had a $10 cup of coffee at starbucks or anywhere else.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-20-2022 at 07:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    I’ve never drank a cup of coffee in my 55 years of life.

I did take a dump in a Starbucks one time. It was clean (before)

I since learned they found Hidden cameras in them so I took my dump business elsewhere.
    Pro tip: Hotel lobby bathrooms are always clean and rarely used. And no one questions you using them