Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Americas Future

Forget Biden. All he does is try to read the teleprompters. Obama is calling the shots, and he’s most likely getting his marching orders from a few others.
    Foothills Golden Retriever Rescue
    "Keep your powder dry, Boys!"
    ~ George Washington

"If I understood everything I said I'd be a genius." ~ 'Unknown'

I honestly don't care about anything other than the economy, and the things that affect the economy, at this point. Wokeness and the progressive agenda doesn't get me riled up, nothing I can do about it, so I ignore it.

I live in a county that is basically two demographics. In the town of Boone is the university, it's about as woke as it can get, and the stores/vendors that cater to the students are generally woke as well. The rest of the city along with everything outside of the city limits is as red as it can get, including everything from the school system I've seen as well. Case in point, today my son (3rd grade) had a middle schooler run into him and his friends on purpose on the way to recess, ran into him pretty hard and knocked his stomach, typical bully shit. My wife got the message from the teacher first that the kid was in principal's office and in trouble, my wife told the principal on the phone that if something like this happens again, our son has the go ahead from us to fight back ... Verbatim, the principal said, "that's fine with me, I tell my kids the same thing". It was refreshing.

So you only care about things that affect the economy but wokeness and the progressive agenda don’t bother you? You do understand part of the progressive agenda is stopping global warming and all fossil fuels? You think 5.39 a gallon diesel and it’s going up affects the economy? Shutting down the pipeline. Stopping selling leases in 5e gulf? I do. You think governing/censoring what they call “misinformation” affects low information voters? You think the majority of voters know what 5e Steele Dossier was? Probably not, but do you think they might have heard somehow there was Russian collusion with Trump? I bet they did even though now it’s been totally proven false and confirmed by FBI they knew it was fake from beginning. That’s the shit we’re dealing with. Maybe you do t get upset about it is what you mean. I’m sure we agree on a lot and maybe you’re talking about social issues. But it’s one in the same. Surely you get that.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Y’all think these politicians on either side give a crap what happens to us common folks? They’re getting rich, gas prices, food and formula shortages and all that nonsense doesn’t affect them at all. America’s future was determined a long time ago. They took God out of everything, allowed the citizenry to vote themselves a portion of the treasury, tax everything even your death and on and on.

I got where I just work my ass off, don’t worry about politics and trust God’s taking care of me.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    So you only care about things that affect the economy but wokeness and the progressive agenda don’t bother you? You do understand part of the progressive agenda is stopping global warming and all fossil fuels? You think 5.39 a gallon diesel and it’s going up affects the economy? Shutting down the pipeline. Stopping selling leases in 5e gulf? I do. You think governing/censoring what they call “misinformation” affects low information voters? You think the majority of voters know what 5e Steele Dossier was? Probably not, but do you think they might have heard somehow there was Russian collusion with Trump? I bet they did even though now it’s been totally proven false and confirmed by FBI they knew it was fake from beginning. That’s the shit we’re dealing with. Maybe you do t get upset about it is what you mean. I’m sure we agree on a lot and maybe you’re talking about social issues. But it’s one in the same. Surely you get that.

You asked too many questions for me to even consider replying to all of them.

I’ll rephrase, I don’t let being “woke” get to me. There’s not a damn thing I can do about it on a national level, no point in stressing about it.

Yes I care fuel prices, real estate, cost of living, etc is all sky high … I don’t lose a bit of sleep over someone gluing their hand to a Starbucks counter over soy milk being more expensive, I don’t let a social media post by peta or anti hunters rile me up, I could care less Disney promotes the gay agenda. Basically window dressed wokeness isn’t something I let agitate me.

Quote Originally Posted by dox08 View Post

Why does Biden not help his country, the people he swore on oath to protect?
    Because even if the administration wanted to, and it most certainly does not want to help, it is far too late. Simple math now. While everyone was busy ignoring what we have been saying since 2008, the communists were working their collective asses off to get us here...

Quote Originally Posted by huntinghagen#12 View Post

I’ll rephrase, I don’t let being “woke” get to me. There’s not a damn thing I can do about it on a national level, no point in stressing about it.

Yes I care fuel prices, real estate, cost of living, etc is all sky high … I don’t lose a bit of sleep over someone gluing their hand to a Starbucks counter over soy milk being more expensive, I don’t let a social media post by peta or anti hunters rile me up, I could care less Disney promotes the gay agenda. Basically window dressed wokeness isn’t something I let agitate me.
    Same people group promoting the gay agenda at Disney are getting into politics influencing things at another level.

Quote Originally Posted by loud1 View Post
    Same people group promoting the gay agenda at Disney are getting into politics influencing things at another level.
    What are you actively doing to stop that? Not watching Disney, espn, and other Disney owned content doesn’t count.

The rest of the city along with everything outside of the city limits is as red as it can get, including everything from the school system I've seen as well.
    I am always amazed at the oldschool mountain families who vote straight ticket DEM, every damned election, for all of their lives. Cause Great Great Great GrandDaddy did it that away.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I am always amazed at the oldschool mountain families who vote straight ticket DEM, every damned election, for all of their lives. Cause Great Great Great GrandDaddy did it that away.
    Haven’t met any of them yet. It’s straight red in my little valley. Trump flags from here to the Tennessee line.

Similar to some black families I know. good, hard working folks that are as country as brown eggs, and will tell you Joe Biden ain’t worth a piss and complain about him, they’re in church every Sunday and will tell you abortion is wrong. But they vote D every time
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

And are still wearing masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    And are still wearing masks.
    That’s true for the most part.

I see a lot of younger ones still wearing masks as well and I think it’s ridiculous. I try not to judge an older person too harshly for it that may have some serious health concerns
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

The dem brand was hard to shake for rural southern farm families. I think they've gotten the message.

We agree. It’s all related though. I agree and don’t give a shit about the woke agenda. But it starts at a local level as well, city council, school board, teachers, school curriculum, etc. We gotta stay involved as much as possible. All I’m saying.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

What ever happened to Sodom and Gomorrah?

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by Bownut View Post
    We had a guy but he made mean tweets.....
    AND 2th didn't like it. Go figure. Now I can't justify driving all the way to his office to get teeth looked at. This is FUCKED UP
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleSprig View Post
    What ever happened to Sodom and Gomorrah?
    They were rebuilt into NYC and LA

Sleepy joe is not aware he's alive. This country is run by his teleprompter and who ever is behind it
    Bluetick