Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Americas Future

Default Americas Future

What gives? I see and hear everyday about how the economy is tanking and on the verge of recession, fuel prices hit new highs, borders are open and flooding with illegals and drugs, no baby formula, yada, yada, yada, the list is a mile long. I feel it, you feel it, everybody feels it. It seems every decision, every move, is the wrong direction followed by corruption, deceitfulness, lies and flat out bullshit.

Why does Biden not help his country, the people he swore on oath to protect? I mean he literally sees this going down the shitter but nothing happens. As as law abiding, tax paying citizen, why does it feel like nothing can be done and we no longer have a voice. What the HELL happened to this country? I also see and hear almost everybody recognize this but yet nothing is done. Biden’s approval rating is now like 15%, but yet we just sit here and sink as the boat goes down? What in the literal f*ck is going on!
    "run and gun guide service"

Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

"run and gun guide service"

Slowly folks are catching on that it’s not an accident or coincidence.

C7FA5C35-3888-47AA-8343-B876EE658265.jpeg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Not to say things are going well but they certainly get exaggerated. Most non left leaning outlets arent going to paint a rosy picture regardless of how things are going

It’s also a midterm year.

its white supremacy
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Treason.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

1/6/2021 I posted a livestream video here. Go back and look it up, a lot of ridicule in the responses.

- thousands showed up, unarmed, “peacefully and patriotically” protesting the certification of Joey Bribes because there were accusations and evidence of a corrupted vote. To send the votes back to their respective states for further review.

Now proven in so many ways, (See: “2,000 Mules” and “Rigged”) and several thousand sworn affidavits.

And THIS
    D2DFCB7E-0A03-466E-8B7A-268A4C18845F.jpeg
    Last edited by DoubleSprig; 05-19-2022 at 02:45 PM.

George Orwell is grinning from beyond.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Shut down Our pipeline progress, allow Russia to open up theirs. Buy Russian oil from Venez. Borrow $40B more from China to send Ukraine and assist in sinking Russia’s ship.

claim to be against the war but funds both sides, rather than bringing them to a table for reconciliation. Meanwhile our troops parade in the street wearing high heels.

all this gender shit is a fad. its not sustainable. wokeness is not going to last.

take a deep breath. the sky is not falling but its damn sure an odd time.

its been said that "the majority writes history." this is a turning point. we, the people, will turn.

I have faith. Until then, I'm gonna NOT watch TV or deal with weirdos, except maybe Glenn. But i'll vote. you can bet your ass I will.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

i like when people like you talk about politics

We had a guy but he made mean tweets.....

all this gender shit is a fad. its not sustainable. wokeness is not going to last.

its been said that "the majority writes history." this is a turning point. we, the people, will turn.

I have faith. Until then, I'm gonna NOT watch TV or deal with weirdos, except maybe Glenn. But i'll vote. you can bet your ass I will.
    One man, one vote... except over here. It's one person ,10 Democrat votes. You know how the Democrats are scared in this state?? Orca has filed a lawsuit already .
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

The "I am woman, hear me roar" crowd is gonna clash with the trans crowd sooner or later, particularly in regard to sports. They'll cannibalize what used to be a united front.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

I hope you are right. Right now the minority voices seem to be writing and rewriting history.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    I hope you are right. Right now the minority voices seem to be writing and rewriting history.
    I agree with 2th and you both

Trust me they are very brave and out spoken UNTIL it starts costing them a lot of money , end of day people vote based on their pocketbook

Folks been sitting around for 2 yrs with stimulus money and all kinds of freebie stuff but now reality is sinking in No more stimulus , inflated prices and shortages of products

November going to be rough on libs/dumbocrats However mark my word, $10 says gas it back around $2 gallon come Sept/Oct

Even Democraps have seen what the reversal of Trump's policies have costed them immediately and daily.
    The correction is a few months away

Yall watch too much TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Bart View Post
    The "I am woman, hear me roar" crowd is gonna clash with the trans crowd sooner or later, particularly in regard to sports. They'll cannibalize what used to be a united front.
    what happens when a muslim baker refuses to bake a cake for a lesbian wedding? there needs to be a manual so woke folks can know which side they are supposed to be on and which mob to join?
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston