Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Diversity

I do have a butch that works in my warehouse. She smokes like a freight train, cusses like a sailor , tatted all over and drives a lime green Kia Soul and can likely outwork most people on this site. That's gotta count for something
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 05-21-2022 at 01:48 AM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by GMAC View Post
    All real lesbians look like linebackers with mullets. Model quality lesbians are libertine posers. Not that I don't like libertine posers.
    Bull shit.

You gust don’t know the good looking ones are lesbians. I used to be friends with a group of what I called lipstick lesbians. Except for a two uglies they were all 8 to 10’s. Most 9 or better. Epic parties. Most looked at me as a big brother. Hell, one even had me take her to get her privates pierced. We went out afterwards and during drinks I asked her why me, her response was, “you won’t ask to see it”. I about fell on the floor laughing as it was true. Like looking at your little sister. She was a 10++.

Point is, they segregate themselves also.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Did they think you were gay?

Kinda what I was gonna ask

They’re unhappy and they want you to be unhappy too. Most people couldn’t care less who you love, who you vote for, or who you worship. Just don’t try to force you’re bullshit on me. I live way out in the sticks for a reason Bottom line is don’t be an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I would lose that battle in epic fashion.
    I’m not so sure. Rhythm has very little to do with how fast you move.
    Last edited by SCSwitchback; 05-21-2022 at 08:36 AM.

I can run like the wind, there’s just no rhythm involved

anyone familiar with Hendersonville Middle School?

0E33E972-6881-4A2B-B634-B66BA22BB299.jpg

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    well, BB....that brings up an interesting point.....in a country of capitalists...why does every commercial for a product feature an interracial couple? or at least a "minority" when the vast "majority" of potential customers dont look like the commercial? kinda like disney promoting their faggotry while alienating the majority of people that would spend money there. i often wonder....
    This is a good post.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I can run like the wind, there’s just no rhythm involved
    Rhythm is subjective. It's almost an opinion. If this contest shindig ever went down, you could kick your feet rapidly and call it rhythm if you move your feet fast enough that they blur. And if you maintain eye contact without blinking much at whoever is judging the competition

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    Rhythm is subjective. It's almost an opinion. If this contest shindig ever went down, you could kick your feet rapidly and call it rhythm if you move your feet fast enough that they blur. And if you maintain eye contact without blinking much at whoever is judging the competition
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Did they think you were gay?
    No. I was post divorced and did not want a fucking serious relationship with any woman at that point. They did facilitate some hookups with some of their straight friends. Never better than an 8 though.

Ever done NAKED slip and slid tequila body shots. Lick one girls shoulder. She salts it. Lick agin. Take your shot. Go down the slip’n slide. Another woman is waiting with a lime or lemon slice in her teeth.

Like I said, epic parties.

Fyi. If you don’t think of them as a little sister it is going to hurt when you hit the slide.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I would have at least tried to turn them straight. Hell I might would try and turn that butch that works in my shop, just to see if I could , but she might could take me if she got offended
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 05-21-2022 at 09:28 PM.

Back on topic

Every group tends to segregate itself. Social media has made this much worse. Before your group might be smaller and you had more interactions with others that had different thought processes. Now people “live” in echo chambers.