Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He has jokes

Default He has jokes

Chris Rock that is...

DAVE CHAPPELLE TACKLED BY MAN WHO RUSHED THE STAGE DURING PERFORMANCE AT HOLLYWOOD BOWL
    By John Gregory and ABC7.com staff

Comedian Chris Rock, who performed earlier in the night, came on stage with Chappelle moments after the attack and joked: "Was that Will Smith?"
    LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Comedian Dave Chappelle was allegedly attacked on stage at the Hollywood Bowl Tuesday night by a man who tackled him during his performance.

Exclusive footage from AIR7 HD captured the apparent attacker on a gurney and being loaded into an ambulance to be taken to a hospital.

Witnesses at the show took to social media, saying that the man rushed the stage and tackled Chappelle.

According to ABC News, Chappelle and the man tussled on the stage floor before the man ran away behind a screen on stage. Security staff surrounded and tackled the man in the rear corner of the stage.

Chappelle appeared to run toward the altercation, saying the man was being "stomped." Chappelle asked repeatedly for security to remove the man from stage.

Los Angeles police confirmed to Eyewitness News that they responded to an incident at the Hollywood Bowl around 10:45 p.m. and a man who was reportedly armed with a gun and a knife was taken into custody. The man has not been identified.

It appears Chappelle was uninjured from the attack, and video posted to social media showed him continuing with the show. The 48-year-old comedian was performing as part of the Netflix Is A Joke Fest.

Comedian Chris Rock, who performed earlier in the night, came on stage with Chappelle moments after the attack and joked: "Was that Will Smith?"

https://abc7.com/amp/dave-chappelle-...bowl/11816401/

Valid question.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

If Will Smith got stomped by security, I would break the internet re-watching the clip until my eyes went bloodshot and dry.

if will smith got stomped by security, I wouldnt watch or give a shit.
    Hope this helps
    Prayers for all comedians.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

They stomped the shit out of that attacker. His arm was on backwards as the gurney was loaded..
    Last edited by Featherduster; 05-04-2022 at 12:32 PM.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Now his shoulder is trans too.

Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

if this was a white guy trying to harm [fill in your favorite late night host who bashes conservatism constantly], abortion would be out of the news cycle pretty fast.

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    if this was a white guy trying to harm [fill in your favorite late night host who bashes conservatism constantly], abortion would be out of the news cycle pretty fast.
    First thing I thought of...

Also notice that the mall shooting here in columbia didnt even make national, and it didnt last a week on the news around here? Let it be a white guy....
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Surprised he doesn't look worse than he does.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Apparently, he had a plastic gun that had a switchblade-style blade that came out of the end and pointed it at Chapelle as he climbed on the stage. Chapelle has F-them money and he is obviously non-white so he gets away with his trans and anti-woke comedy; however, somewhere, there are lots of people happy about this and if he had been really hurt, they would have been far happier. He and John Stewart are about the only two that can survive not being FAR woke left and still beloved by the left. Bananas. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Surprised he doesn't look worse than he does.
    Bet he feels worse than he looks. The arm isn't supposed to bend that way, that's for sure.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I just noticed the fingernail polish.

Beings this happened in California, when he files assault charges will he be looked on as a woman or a man?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I just noticed the fingernail polish.

Beings this happened in California, when he files assault charges will he be looked on as a woman or a man?
    That was my thoughts as well. What part of the LMNOP community will it be a member of so that the aftermath can be ruled a hate crime?
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Speaking of jokes, this guy's account on Twitter is gold.

valentine.jpg

Well, this is about the dumbest weapon I've ever seen.

Screenshot_20220504-195014_Fox News.jpg

Someone post the videos, please.

Might be best Hitler parody yet.

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by w33kender View Post
    Speaking of jokes, this guy's account on Twitter is gold.

valentine.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Featherduster View Post
    They stomped the shit out of that attacker. His arm was on backwards as the gurney was loaded..
    Nice, now he's going to have a big payday for his troubles.
    \"Free your mind, your ass will follow\"