Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Georgetown Sheriff Press conf

I am not victim shaming here, but young women should not be out by themselves especially in a tourist area. Even a group of young ones are in danger. We gotta protect our daughters and wives. Yes they will protest. My heart goes out to her family, a beautiful young woman, life cut short by a criminal that should have been in jail. God only know what she went through. RIP
    Last edited by centurian; 05-16-2022 at 08:26 PM.

So was the trap house and the jail informants story true ?
    More fuel = more boost!!

Never mind. A little Google search told story.

As the father you would hope he was allocated bond so justice could be served.

Read his wrap sheet.
    Last edited by KRT; 05-16-2022 at 09:18 PM.
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    I am not victim shaming here, but young women should not be out by themselves especially in a tourist area. Even a group of young ones are in danger. We gotta protect our daughters and wives. Yes they will protest. My heart goes out to her family, a beautiful young woman, life cut short by a criminal that should have been in jail. God only know what she went through. RIP
    If I remember the story right she lied to her folks about where she was, they didn’t even know she was out of the state

And I am in no way saying that to lessen the deed of her killer.
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 05-16-2022 at 09:20 PM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

I don’t care what she told her folks. That piece of shit had no right to commit such an act.
    More fuel = more boost!!

So at 62 years old and our judicial system, he’ll get free room and board until he dies from natural causes. Death sentence will never happen.
    More fuel = more boost!!

That is the system we have today, don’t seem right but at least he won’t likely hurt anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    A criminal that should have had a bullet to the back of the head and left to rot like trash. Yet our fine legal system allowed him to commit a second crime and ruin the life of a family.

I am glad her family at least now knows what happened and that she is not being held captive or such,
    I hate the word "closure" because there will never be any of that for her Mom and Dad.
    Hats off to investigators that stayed with it!

He'll have the pleasure of reliving the memories of every woman and child he tormented . That's a privilege he doesn't deserve, imo. I'm not comforted by the fact he's locked up for life. He needs two behind the ear; like you would do for your neighbor if her dog wound up irredeemably dangerous. You don't enjoy doing it but it has to be done.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    I am glad her family at least now knows what happened and that she is not being held captive or such,
    I hate the word "closure" because there will never be any of that for her Mom and Dad.
    Hats off to investigators that stayed with it!
    The cops and detectives generally get their man eventually or at least know who the perp is. The court, bail, and parole board are the problem seeking justice.

LEO's or anyone who knows: what percentage of murders go unsolved? I once heard it's like 40%, but I wanted to ask here first before I hit the Googles.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Give him The Boats. And that's for what he's already been convicted of.
    Last edited by Kioti; 05-17-2022 at 07:29 AM.

We have a similar case over here just now going to trial. Tara Grinstead. Beauty Queen and teacher from South GA. Raped, strangled and body burned in a pecan orchard. GBI and local LEOs had suspects ID'd not long after she disappeared in 2005.

Terrible crime and some shitty work by the GBI ( they have admitted some investigative errors). It's a damn mess.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

There should be no such thing as repeat offenders when it comes to pedophiles and rapists, they should be shot in the head after the first offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    There should be no such thing as repeat offenders when it comes to pedophiles and rapists, they should be shot in the head after the first offense.
    Can't disagree with that.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Pedophiles cannot be rehabilitated. They are what they are and need culling.

I totally agree that rapists deserve the death penalty.

It does pose a question though as to whether they would then instead kill the victim to cover the crime as the consequences would be the same.

Glad they solved this one.

If I were king...

THere would be three deadly sins, meaning punishable by death and swiftly, and the manner would echo how the victim died.

First: Rape of a woman.
    Second: Rape or injury to a child.
    Third: Theft. Simple fucking theft. Left unchecked it destroys society.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    If I were king...

THere would be three deadly sins, meaning punishable by death and swiftly, and the manner would echo how the victim died.

First: Rape of a woman.
    Second: Rape or injury to a child.
    Third: Theft. Simple fucking theft. Left unchecked it destroys society.
    I've long thought the same thing.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master