Thread: Just a little nudge

Default Just a little nudge

To get people on public transportation. Clog up the roads with dipshits who don't feel safe riding their bikes with your monster pickup trucks going by...

I think if you voted democrat, you should have to ride a bicycle until you can charge your e-car with completely green energy. Seems fair.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I think if you voted democrat, you should have to ride a bicycle until you can charge your e-car with completely green energy. Seems fair.
    and pay higher taxes

There ya go. Now we are getting somewhere!
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Krt just installed my new front bumper. I can run over all sorts of shit now.

My first thought was actually I hate cyclists.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Where are the people that should be telling these idiots that their ideas are stupid?

Sounds like a great idea, putting more bikes on the road to compete with 3000lb+ vehicles.

P.S. this video is perfectly safe to watch as long as you're okay watching dumbasses on bikes getting thumped by cars.

And where is all that money going? To blue cities so that the libs can put more tax dollars in their pockets. Same trailer, different park.

Yeah, ride a bike to work, sweat through my clothing, and smell like a homeless Frenchman’s nutsack all day long. Solid plan.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    Sounds like a great idea, putting more bikes on the road to compete with 3000lb+ vehicles.

2 take aways from that video
    1) I may need a couple dash cams for our vehicles
    2) I only saw one accident that occurred state side.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Fuck the left
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Haha right?

One of my fondest memories of being a cop is working a bicycle vs. truck collision. It was in the middle of campus (USC) and their PD couldn’t/wouldn’t work it because the truck involved was a university vehicle. So this knucklehead comes flying down the sidewalk on his ultra-expensive bike and slams into the side of the truck which was creeping out of a blind alley looking for pedestrians on the sidewalk. So bicyclist is launched a pretty good distance when his bike came to the sudden stop which earned him a very expensive trip to the trauma center via ambulance. When I get to the hospital to check on him and complete my paperwork, he is giving the ER staff a hard time. The entitled little prick was okay other than a lot of road rash. I issued him the paperwork and explained that he was at fault. Then I gave him a ticket for riding on the sidewalk He came unglued! He couldn’t comprehend that the university nor its employee were responsible for his injuries, medical bills or very expensive bike and he was responsible for the damage to their truck.
    \"If they don\'t hatch, they don\'t fly south\"

Daaahahahaha, good.