Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America Last

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    I had a conversation with a client one time that stated "$75 for an x-ray?! No way that film cost that much." This was before we had digital radiography and we were still shooting film radiographs 14"x17".

I replied, "no sir, that film doesn't cost that much. One sheet of film cost about $4. If all you want is the film I will gladly sell you one sheet. But you'll need a cassette to put it in and those cost about $300 each. Then of course you'll need a radiograph machine and that runs about $200k. Then you'll need to know how to measure and set the machine and radiation monitoring badges and two people trained to hold and position the animal. Then you'll need a developer and those run about $3k. Then you'll need to be trained to read the film and interpret it and that education cost about $250K. So I can sell you a sheet of film for $4 and you can go buy and get all that other stuff or I can use my stuff and my people and you can pay me $75."

He called me an asshole and paid for the x-ray.

So we can go start our own shipping company or just pay them for the plains, trains and automobiles they already have in place.

Well said. Everybody's an expert on other people's business. Truth is we don't know shit and sometimes need told about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Da fuq outta here.....

You shipped OR received anything vis USPS lately?
    USPS delivered a case of ammunition to my PETA neighbor, and lost a scope from opticsplanet.

Fedex has delivered most of what I have trusted them to, but it's usually in a few different pieces and in a new box and half a roll of packing tape to keep all the contents in it.

UPS is by and large the best carrier out there, imho.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

empty shelves Biden.

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

No worries. Congress is on it!

Congress demands answers on baby formula as lawmakers launch investigation into shortage with request for records and information from four of the largest manufacturers

Pray for Ukraine
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    Pray for Ukraine
    No “r” in pay.

I sold all stock today.
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    No “r” in pay.
    hahahaha