Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: America Last

Default America Last

The Biden Administration Is Shipping Pallets of Baby Formula to the Border

Katie PavlichKatie Pavlich
    May 12, 2022

American parents across the country are terrified as the supply of baby formula dries up.

According to Republican Congresswoman Kat Cammack, illegal immigrants currently in federal detention centers have plenty of baby formula. Pallets of baby formula have been delivered by the Biden Administration as store shelves go bare.

"Biden is sending pallets of baby formula to the border. Meanwhile, store shelves across America are empty and moms are being told they don’t know when more is coming in. Welcome to Biden’s America where American moms and dads are last," Cammack posted on Facebook. "What is infuriating to me is that this is another example of an America last agenda. Pallets [of baby formula]".

"The American government is sending by the pallet, thousands and thousands of containers of baby formula to the border," she said in a video.

Border Patrol agents have been instructed not to take baby formula home for their own children.

During a briefing with reporters on Air Force One Wednesday, incoming White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre claimed the Biden Administration was working on the issue 24/7. But when asked who was handling the crisis, Jean-Pierre laughed and said she didn't know.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...rmula-n2607117

With my sister n laws new twins here, using formula, I heard my wife discussing this with her yesterday.

We are at another new low.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

The picture on the left is deceiving. The top and bottom orange boxes are apple sauce packets not formula. Regardless of the fact it’s still mind boggling how are country has turned.
    "run and gun guide service"

It's a scary deal on the surface.

However, I read an article just this week that said that the manufacturers' warehouses are full. They just can't ship it fast enough.

Everybody is pissed off and shit like this stirs up more chaos.

It started with T-rump and his free money in response to the virus.

Then, just when Americans were the most afraid in decades, we totally locked the country down. This disrupted a pretty fragile economy that was performing on the brink of chaos, but stable. This also took it up a notch for a lot of folks in the pissed off category.

Then, we pissed off the truckers (thanks Canada) who now demand unreasonable prices to ship goods (we had a $120k overspend on freight compared to budget in P4 at my plant in Blythewood). They'll cancel your load just to pick up another couple hundred bucks on a load across town. It's literally a bidding war to get trucks to carry a load from A to B. However, I also recently read another article that said the cost to run a truck and trailer for an owner operator has nearly doubled in the past 6mths (replacement cost, insurance, fuel, etc).

Now, we have record setting inflation, some of the lowest gov't approval ratings I can recall (like I give a shit because they all suck), and an economy that makes it nearly impossible to meet the needs of the American public, much less succeed.

We did this because we allowed it.

Now, we'll lie in the bed we've made.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

Stray dogs hang around if you feed them. Same with the border jumpers. They just don't walk in & make a life. We invite them by giving them one hell of a head start...

I was reading about the formula shortage yesterday and i seems the formula shortage has not been in the South east and mostly in the mid west suggesting not just a shortage but a logistics problems too. Second the Federal Government is not in control of the production of private companies making formula. There is currently one plant down that accounts for about 30% of the supply of formula but i think that is only 30% of one brand Simalac. More fear and deceit.
    Last edited by centurian; 05-13-2022 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    It's a scary deal on the surface.

However, I read an article just this week that said that the manufacturers' warehouses are full. They just can't ship it fast enough.

Everybody is pissed off and shit like this stirs up more chaos.

It started with T-rump and his free money in response to the virus.

Then, just when Americans were the most afraid in decades, we totally locked the country down. This disrupted a pretty fragile economy that was performing on the brink of chaos, but stable. This also took it up a notch for a lot of folks in the pissed off category.

Then, we pissed off the truckers (thanks Canada) who now demand unreasonable prices to ship goods (we had a $120k overspend on freight compared to budget in P4 at my plant in Blythewood). They'll cancel your load just to pick up another couple hundred bucks on a load across town. It's literally a bidding war to get trucks to carry a load from A to B. However, I also recently read another article that said the cost to run a truck and trailer for an owner operator has nearly doubled in the past 6mths (replacement cost, insurance, fuel, etc).

Now, we have record setting inflation, some of the lowest gov't approval ratings I can recall (like I give a shit because they all suck), and an economy that makes it nearly impossible to meet the needs of the American public, much less succeed.

We did this because we allowed it.

Now, we'll lie in the bed we've made.
    We are paying outside carriers an inflated freight rate and a fuel surcharge.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Correct, I see this everyday
    We just added $20 Fuel Surcharge to every order (local within 35 miles)
    and 100% of the additional charge goes to the delivery company.
    Last edited by ecu1984; 05-13-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Well, the good news is that with all the pissed off white women on Roe v Wade...one thing that'll turn the attention from that is a hungry baby.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I’m seeing a $4-8 fuel surcharge on a Fed Ex ENVELOPE sent standard overnight. That’s complete BULLSHIT with Fed Ex marking up and making money on fuel. A small truck can carry 100’s of those envelopes. Tell me how that works.
    Last edited by Palmetto Duck; 05-13-2022 at 08:30 AM.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

Fedex is the worst, in every category all around.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Stray dogs hang around if you feed them. Same with the border jumpers. They just don't walk in & make a life. We invite them by giving them one hell of a head start...
    I'd gladly trade most of those "stray dogs" for a lot of my fellow countrymen.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I’m seeing a $4-8 fuel surcharge on a Fed Ex ENVELOPE sent standard overnight. That’s complete BULLSHIT with Fed Ex marking up and making money on fuel. A small truck can carry 100’s of those envelopes. Tell me how that works.
    Your package goes on the small truck to the distribution facility then by big truck to air port and on plane to Memphis and by plane to the appropriate hub or to the air port near the delivery point the and by big truck to the distribution facility and then by little truck to the recipient. It is amazing you get that the next morning. I remember having to wait on the bus delivery before fed x and NDA in some god forsaken corner of the south east

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Fedex is the worst, in every category all around.
    Da fuq outta here.....

You shipped OR received anything vis USPS lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

USPS and Fedex are in a vicious competition to see who can be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    USPS and Fedex are in a vicious competition to see who can be worse.
    Yes and unfortunately Amazon is kicking both their asses along with the worthless USPS parcels.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    I had a conversation with a client one time that stated "$75 for an x-ray?! No way that film cost that much." This was before we had digital radiography and we were still shooting film radiographs 14"x17".

I replied, "no sir, that film doesn't cost that much. One sheet of film cost about $4. If all you want is the film I will gladly sell you one sheet. But you'll need a cassette to put it in and those cost about $300 each. Then of course you'll need a radiograph machine and that runs about $200k. Then you'll need to know how to measure and set the machine and radiation monitoring badges and two people trained to hold and position the animal. Then you'll need a developer and those run about $3k. Then you'll need to be trained to read the film and interpret it and that education cost about $250K. So I can sell you a sheet of film for $4 and you can go buy and get all that other stuff or I can use my stuff and my people and you can pay me $75."

He called me an asshole and paid for the x-ray.

So we can go start our own shipping company or just pay them for the plains, trains and automobiles they already have in place.
    Last edited by Glenn; 05-13-2022 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Da fuq outta here.....

You shipped OR received anything vis USPS lately?
    Daily. Used to have one guy who did great, deliver in the morning and come back in the afternoon for pick up. Now it is a different driver every morning and sometimes no body comes to get the pick ups. If it is NDA i have to take it to the ups store. Pain in the ass.