Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommend kid hauler

Wife has a traverse and it has rear captain chairs, third row and plenty of room. and good gas mileage.

I really like the looks of the new Wagoneer SUVs ... I can't make myself spend six figures on a vehicle though.

If you can wait a few years, I bet there will be some deals on used vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by blakeharlin View Post
    We have a 97 4runner wife drives I like it as does she, Kevin may have to fix AC not blowing cold anymore, would like newer one but they cost so much. Anyone got input on jeep grand cherokee 2011 and newer? Which years better? They look good and don't cost as much. Not a 4runner or a sequoia I know but will they last without costly issues? KRT? I've seen the 3.6, 5.7 and an eco diesel (probably not interested - fuel cost), I like the 3.6 (fuel mileage) with an 8speed in newer models, I will most likely continue with 4x4
    Take it for what it's worth. My wife has a 2017 Grand Cherokee Limited with 130k miles that I am having to replace the motor in. We have loved it up until this point. We went ahead and got her one of the new nissan pathfinders. With that being said, I have a Jeep Cherokee for sale if you are interested.