Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does anyone have their pilots license?

He still have to work after something like that? I always figured that if your were involved in a plane crash, there would be some recompense
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    He still have to work after something like that? I always figured that if your were involved in a plane crash, there would be some recompense
    If you lose the big fish in sales can you retire? I have not been around a single pilot that had an emergency and said “well I guess I’ll retire now. The answer is exactly what your response is.

Its a known risk for pilots and flight attendants and part of the compensation package. I'm referring to being a passenger on a downed aircraft.
    Last edited by everlast; 05-20-2022 at 09:47 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

WTF are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by b35w View Post
    I want to be able to fly to venture out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Get your a banner that matches your bill board and fly over myrtle beach. Maybe tack on a rebel flag too.