Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: Lettuce Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Yes. Irish turkey hunters are the worst of the lot.
    Snort
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    When grown men revert to being children. Ignorant asses can’t come up with arguments for a rebuttal so they act like children. Typical for today’s yee yee reaping and male decoy using turkey hunters. Say what you want about that bird, I learned a lot from him. It helped make me into a better turkey hunter and I have no shame in it. I could’ve used a decoy or reaped him at any time and didn’t. I read in Hunter Farrior’s “The Ballad of a Turkey Hunter” it once took him 82 hunts to kill a bird on 80 acres. I guess 14 on 325 acres isn’t so bad. Anyway, come up with new material and an educated argument.

Trying to figure out who is lest photogenic, you or pbiz.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Still butthurt I see….
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I don't really turkey hunt so I don't feel I need to get into the decoy and fanning debate. My question would be about land management. I have hens with poults in my clover plot and need to spray clethodim. I'm not sure if it would harm the poults or not. I'm definitely not going to mow for another month or so.

Much of this may have been said before but you boys have written a lot and I ain't reading it all.

Bag limit reduction to 2.
    No fanning/reaping mostly for safety reasons.
    30 day season with later start date.
    first 15 days no hunting after noon.

These are often regulations found in other states. They also have more turkeys...

Turkey management is an ever-evolving thing. I don't think the current regs or any listed above should be the rules for forever. With that being said we need to make changes.

We can only control the control. Which is the number of turkeys we kill.

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Still butthurt I see….
    Bully……

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Still butthurt I see….
    Not butt hurt. You’re just an ignorant child. Maybe you should try some new material. It’s only been 5 years num nuts

*numb
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

5 years is nothing. I still can’t make a post without getting called tubesocks or bass shooter. That was literally 15 years ago. SCDucks never forgets

Not ever.

I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. It seems logical to me that if you own or lease land you should be doing all the normal things, food plots, burning, etc. I think what gets overlooked is creating, managing, maintaining, the best nesting and brood habitat possible. I’m pretty sure this type of habitat is identical to what quail need as well. From memory, there are several cost share programs available from the NRCS and other agencies for quail.

Has anybody on here used these cost share programs through the NRCS, farm bill, etc?

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post
    I’ve been thinking about this a lot lately. It seems logical to me that if you own or lease land you should be doing all the normal things, food plots, burning, etc. I think what gets overlooked is creating, managing, maintaining, the best nesting and brood habitat possible. I’m pretty sure this type of habitat is identical to what quail need as well. From memory, there are several cost share programs available from the NRCS and other agencies for quail.

Has anybody on here used these cost share programs through the NRCS, farm bill, etc?
    We have done some cost share programs with the nrcs. Not necessarily anything with quail but we have done stuff for burning and soil erosion.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ1012 View Post
    Not butt hurt. You’re just an ignorant child. Maybe you should try some new material. It’s only been 5 years num nuts
    Eh. I’ve been called worse. Have a nice day Dildo.

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    5 years is nothing. I still can’t make a post without getting called tubesocks or bass shooter. That was literally 15 years ago. SCDucks never forgets

Quote Originally Posted by britton40 View Post

My dad is the king of cost sharing with the government. We have done everything from erosion control to grasses and wild flowers.
    Carolina Counsel