Thread: Cinco de Mayo

Default Cinco de Mayo

Nice pile!

Lots of fish tacos! I like mine with some fresh pico and a splash of lime.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Yep!
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Nice haul…. Everybody wanted to drink like a Mexican yesterday but nobody wanted to work like one.

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    Nice haul…. Everybody wanted to drink like a Mexican yesterday but nobody wanted to work like one.
    I definitely worked like a Mexican yesterday

Dangit. We've been bailing BFT's. Hope we get a haul of mahis soon. Maybe even some more ono, too, heh heh.
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

Similar size. Did y'all pick at 'em, or did you catch at the same general time?
    - "My dad used to tell me that nothing good happens when you take your AR to an out of town riot. Or maybe it was that nothing good happens after 1:00 in the morning. I can't remember any more." - Wob

- "Any thought of romance went out the window when I saw the Ohio plates" - Squirrel Master

We caught the majority in about 2 hours. It was wide open eith fish following fish in and we pitched to a bunch. Couldn't get lines in the water hardly before we were hooked up again.