Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Marion shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    That same night, I stood 12 paces from a man with a sawed off tucked in his pants who seemed to be seriously contemplating his next move. He made a good decision after I told him they’d give me 2 weeks paid vacation and he’d be worm food. People are crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn! Glad that went well.

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Ghost View Post
    That same night, I stood 12 paces from a man with a sawed off tucked in his pants who seemed to be seriously contemplating his next move. He made a good decision after I told him they’d give me 2 weeks paid vacation and he’d be worm food. People are crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lots of evil out there. Stay safe brother

Unbelievable!!! LEO should be getting a medal.

https://www.wbtw.com/news/pee-dee/ma...fired-charged/
    Last edited by mjiorle; 05-17-2022 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    Unbelievable!!! LEO should be getting a medal.

https://www.wbtw.com/news/pee-dee/ma...fired-charged/
    Is it really unbelievable? I would have been more surprised if this DIDNT happen, unfortunately that’s the world we live in.

Marion is a shithole. Mullins, too. I met an older man through work that lived there. He had his house broken into in town and had a few things stolen. They came back a week later at night, but he was more prepared. He got a shot off but didn't connect. Burglar ran out laughing and said, "You missed me, bitch!"

A couple dindus beat and robbed a 70 something year old man that was weedeating a cemetery there in the last week and a half. Stole his truck and trailer, too.

A colleague's father farms many acres in Mullins. He cannot keep workers, despite providing mobile homes on his property. Several quit after their friends teased them for "selling out to the man."

Trying to wrap my head around hating the man but eating government cheese and receiving SNAP or EBT, etc. How full of shit can multiple generations of welfare recipients be?

So the writer of the article goes from...

The officer was on a regular patrol in the area when he saw a “disturbance” between two people, Mayor Ashley Brady said at a news conference Thursday afternoon.
    ...to...

The officer has been released from the hospital, and remains under a doctor’s care.
    Did someone leave something out?
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by WNM View Post
    Marion is a shithole. Mullins, too. I met an older man through work that lived there. He had his house broken into in town and had a few things stolen. They came back a week later at night, but he was more prepared. He got a shot off but didn't connect. Burglar ran out laughing and said, "You missed me, bitch!"

A couple dindus beat and robbed a 70 something year old man that was weedeating a cemetery there in the last week and a half. Stole his truck and trailer, too.
    Any town that was a "farming town" is a shit hole. Farmers cant complete with getting paid to sit on your ass and there just arent enough farmers or farms anymore.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton