Thread: Feds after Lefty

Default Feds after Lefty

Pretty sure he has already been cleared of all that. Your headline is about a biography being released.

Hate to tell my wife my dumb ass lost $40 Million gambling, she probably go Tiger Woods on me

Damn I thought my parlay losses were bad last year. I don't feel so bad now.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

On a side note, his gambling is well documented. Some of the money these cats play for in practice rounds is crazy... just "friendly" bets amongst the group. He loves to gamble and bet on sports though. 40 million over 4 years is a ton of losing.

He's done some dumb shit. If I read, I'd think about reading that new book being released

Cmon, everyone knows you inflate the losses, and hide the gains. Would be real interesting to know what he won.

Sounds like Michael Jordan type garbage. He makes it, and it's his to blow so long as it's legal. Insider trading gets a little tricky though, just ask Martha Stewart.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

As a percentage of total worth, he's probably lost less than a lot of other folks that will never make the news.
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.