Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 Tropical

Thoughts and prayers for Relentlous, his crew, and the many crews from outside the state working to keep the lights on. It has been amazing to see how fast they have been getting it done...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Thoughts and prayers for Relentlous, his crew, and the many crews from outside the state working to keep the lights on. It has been amazing to see how fast they have been getting it done...
    Word.

I keep getting text messages from Santee Electric Co-op saying I have lost power, and it's been restored, then lost power, then restored.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Thanks man! We just got back to the barn to regroup. I’m in Hollywood/edisto/Adams run area and we’ve got some trouble, but nothing crazy yet. They pulled us in for a minute since it’s getting pretty gusty. Coldest hurricane I’ve worked yet ��
    867-5309

The street is flooded and a convoy of SCDOT trucks just rolled through going 15-20 mph pushing water into peoples front doors.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    The street is flooded and a convoy of SCDOT trucks just rolled through going 15-20 mph pushing water into peoples front doors.
    National Guard did that a couple years ago downtown. Did not go well for most people, as that caused more damage then the storm itself. Constant reminder for our guys driving trucks in flooded water.
    Last edited by TJ_11; 09-30-2022 at 11:26 AM.

Whoever our linemen are on this site, thank you. Y’all are worth your weight in gold.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Relentlous View Post
    Thanks man! We just got back to the barn to regroup. I’m in Hollywood/edisto/Adams run area and we’ve got some trouble, but nothing crazy yet. They pulled us in for a minute since it’s getting pretty gusty. Coldest hurricane I’ve worked yet ��
    Low 60's but it feels like 45 to me and I am dry. Thanks for all you guys do!

Picking up here. Can't see the sailboat someone anchored down in the river anymore. Power is still on here, not sure about Riverland Terrace. We have hurricane rations. Thanks Cameron. Y'all stay safe.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by walt4dun View Post
    Monsters... Be damned if I'd ever be taken alive by the likes of faggot musslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am an equal opportunity hater.

From webcams, it looks like dunes have been breached north of Garden City pier and the MI boardwalk is under water.
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Whoever our linemen are on this site, thank you. Y’all are worth your weight in gold.
    Yes thank you!

Just saw this from Florida… storm surge footage

The Pawleys island pier has been ripped off it’s foundations and is floating away currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    The Pawleys island pier has been ripped off it’s foundations and is floating away currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Was just about to post that. Doubt it ever gets rebuilt.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by willk View Post
    Picking up here. Can't see the sailboat someone anchored down in the river anymore. Power is still on here, not sure about Riverland Terrace. We have hurricane rations. Thanks Cameron. Y'all stay safe.
    Maybe the sailboat will be broken into 1000 pieces and somebody will catch dolphin under the debris next spring….
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

[QUOTE=union;3022451]
    Serious question… my family lives there and haven’t heard from them. I can’t tell from news how bad Pawleys island is

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Doubt it ever gets rebuilt.
    Was just about to post that as well...

[QUOTE=ElCidRocker;3022457]
    Quote Originally Posted by union View Post
    Serious question… my family lives there and haven’t heard from them. I can’t tell from news how bad Pawleys island is
    Lots of flooding on the island. Not too bad at all inland. Lots of rain and moderate wind. Power’s in and out but mostly in.

Some good info here from Pawley's PD...

https://twitter.com/pawleysislandpd?lang=en

Hope all is well with your parents ElCid...